3 year long prostate problem, any ideas on how can I be cured?

Posted , 13 users are following.

Sorry for the long post!

Hey everyone, I want to share my health problem with you because I desperately want to find a cure (fyi: if I have BPH/prostate inflammation, I know it's really hard to cure).

I'm 24 now, and It all started 3 years ago, when I felt a strange stirring in my testicles, and when the next day I found myself hard to pee and during peeing I felt a burning feeling in my urethra.

I thought it was no big deal, since I didn't had a sex life at all before (I was introverted), so it would pass soon. I didn't went to a urologist to check it out. After 6 months, the burning feeling during peeing subsided but the difficulty to pee stayed, so I went to check it out.

My 1st and 2nd urologist checked for cancer in my testicles/prostate area with ultrasound examination and with hand and they found nothing. During health examination, they sad that my prostate is in a healthy size. They checked my urine, pre-fluid for any bad signs and STD's but it's healthy. 

I went back to my 2nd urologist because I got pneumonia and I had to take anti biotics, and when I took them on the first day, the second day I could pee before I had this prostate problem. I told this to my doctor and he said I have to undergo a 2 week long antibiotic treatment, which helped nothing (I took the same AB when I had pneumonia).

After this, he told me to take alpha-receptors for a week, with the same results (nothing).

He told me then to take vitamin E, cranberry, pumpkin seed/oil, POLLSTIMOL-CERNIL (it's for prostate) and drink 3 times a day smallflower hairy willowherb (which I still do).

After a year, I stopped buying these, except for the herb, because it didn't help at all and it was really pricey, so I went to my latest urologist.

He checked everything again and everything was fine until he asked me to tell him if it hurts when he massages my prostate (and it did very badly, it feels like burning when he massages it). He told me I have 'prostate inflammation' and prostate massage could help.

It didn't relieved at all, and I stopped going to him too.

I lost my trust in them and I'm completely hopeless now.

I know it's hard to impossible to cure but I'm not even sure now that this is the cause of my problem.

If you have any advice which helped you (massage, treatments, medicines, etc.) I'm interested to hear them.

To summarize my problem:

-difficulty to pee, has to completely be relaxed, can't force pee out (no burning feeling)

-leakage after peeing

-during prostate massage the burning feeling returns, and it's is really painful to me

-when I pee it feels like there is still some urine left in my urethra, and I can't force it out, I have to clench my muscles to push it out

Medicines/vitamins I took:

-alpha 5 receptors

-3 types of antibiotics

-1 year long taking of: cranberry, pumpkin seeds, vitamin E-s, various prostate medicines, smallflower hairy willowherb tea

-prostate massage for 1 month (1 occasion/week)

Everything helped nothing and I hope you have some ideas on how can I be cured.

Thank you in advance!

Peter

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.