3lb off this week thats 13lb in two weeks

Posted , 6 users are following.

I wanted 4lbs to make a whole stone but happyish with the 3lbs off.  Heres to another week of blue bullets and a good healthy plan xx

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Fantastic what sort of things have you been eating to lose so much. Keep up the good work. Xx
    • Posted

im doing Slimming World along side as there plan is very low fat so quite safe, and trying to stop snacks during the day have a 'treat' at night as thats when I mooch xx
    • Posted

I'm doing slimming world too. Have lost 10lbs in 4 weeks. Amazing result. Xxx
  • Posted

Massive congrats to you Hen. Thats a great result in 2 weeks and you should be real pleased wih your efforts. Keep it up xx
    • Posted

I am pleased it flaming hard work at times!! bad habits are hard to rid lol but good start so I am pleased.  need at least that cheeky 1 lb next week.xx
  • Posted

Well done!

Gosh thats just shy of 1 stone! Thats a fantastic result for two weeks!

Mental note to myself: ***Must stay focused! Must stay focused!*** eek

///*.*\\\

• Posted

That's fantastic, well done!! x
    • Posted

thanks long road ahead but im on the right path, may take a few detours along the way xx
  • Posted

Well done 🎊🎉
    • Posted

thankyou lovely, I need to bag that naughty pound next week haha then only another 8 stone to go biggrin feeling determined xx
  • Posted

Fantastic weight loss well done 👏👏👏
    • Posted

cheers hun, long way to go but you know, I will get there.  I think even getting half way I will be happier as I will be 'normal' sized then I hope. I just wish all the lovely foods werent so bloody fattening and tempting hahaha xxx
    • Posted

I know what you mean about being "normal sized" we will get there together, you and I are in it for the long haul, but we will make it! x x x

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.