3lb off this week thats 13lb in two weeks

Posted , 6 users are following.

I wanted 4lbs to make a whole stone but happyish with the 3lbs off.  Heres to another week of blue bullets and a good healthy plan xx

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I've got 6 more stone to lose, sounds like hell of a lot like that, but 5lb a week or a few less each week nice and steady we'll all be nice and 'normal' in no time haha 

Normal?! Who wants to be 'normal'  lol

You're all doing soo well, real inspiration to me 

Shelagh 💐

• Posted

lol normal can be boring, but just to be able to clothes shop in any shop would be great.  as most plus sized outlets think we are frumpy with no fashion sense!! xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.