3rd day post op.

Posted , 7 users are following.

Well after a very painful first night (not actually caused by the op) I'm doing really well. Tummy is very sore probably due to the wind. Just managed my first bowel motion, didn't have constipation as such, my pelvic floor just wouldn't open up. It was a strange sensation, pooing when everything is hitched up where it's supposed to be, but really great too. Standing up and not having sagging bits between my legs is just fantastic, I'm over the moon. No pain at all from the anterior repair, I wouldn't know it's been done. Been tensing my pelvic floor and still no pain. I wish I'd had it done years ago.

1 like, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Can you have bath's hun?xx
    • Posted

I've been told I can, but I'm not laying down or soaking because it seems there is conflicting advice on bathing. I don't have a shower so no choice. I'm not using anything in the Bath and only washing with a mild sanex. My daughter is going to wash my hair this afternoon, it's awful! X
    • Posted

Ahh makes sense hun.make sure yuou don't bend too much. Nice you goit help.hoiwold are your kids?mine are 20 and nearly 18..

They will have a shock.thank good for my husband I say😁

• Posted

My kids are 19, 20 and 25. Only my 19yr old lives with me though. She's good and will do everything I ask her to, even though she gets a bit huffy, lol. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.