3rd Thread Worm Encounter

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello. I'm 14 years old. This is my 3rd encounter with thread worms. I'm crying now because I'm so sick of them.

I have had them twice before, and discovered them again today (17th July)

The first time I forgot to take the medication two weeks after, and ended up getting them a second time. The second time I did more cleaning, hoovered my room thoroughly, around the skirting boards, the bed, I wore pants every night, clean pjs every two or so days, I washed every morning and night thoroughly, and obviously took the medication.

That was in Easter. I have been free for ages. I ALWAYS wash my hands well, washing them in the PROPER way and usin soap. I washed my hand so much they became dry and cracked.

For weeks I was checking constantly at night to see if they went, having restless amounts of sleep and using up my hand gel within a week.

They finally went and I was able to live normally again.

And just as the 6 weeks starts, they're back again!! Im so fed up I'm crying, I thought they had gone and I'm still stuck with them. Im going to tell my mum or dad tomorrow and get more medication. I think I may ask them to take me to the doctors.

I'm so afraid they will never leave me alone, I need help - I'll wash and iron my sheets, Hoover my bedrooms, but more hand gel, use the tablets more regularly. I'm still already using my own towel. I'll even get my dogs treated (even though I know they dont give them)

HOW DO YOU GET RID OF THEM PERMENANTLEY!?!!!!!

I'm so upset right now, whenever I get them I feel filthy, despite the fact I shower everyday and always wash my hand I feel like a tramp.

I might eat pumpkin seeds, any other advice?? Please don't scare me and try to be helpful because my life is ruined by these and its the holidays and I'm stuck with them and I'm so upset.

I have the itchy bottom symptoms but I have seen them as well in my bum, but not in the toilet.

I will put Vaseline on my bum and wash morning and night until they leave but I need to get rid of them per mentally. I'll wash everyday morning and night for 6 weeks. My bedroom is hoovered everyday anyway. The worst thing is, my mum and dad never even believe I have them anyway.

But I know I do, I've seen them, I have the symptoms. I need to be treated, because I feel disgusting, like a tramp.

I'm so fed up I just keep crying and now in scared I've already put the eggs back into my system. Do you recommend the doctors, then I can see if I can take a tablet every day for three days, then one after two weeks and then one each month for two months?

I need something to help me here. Any advice. Helpful advice I might add, these things make me feel so useless and gross, and I never seem to understand why I have them. I'm perfectly hygienic!! I think I must be picking them up from school. I'll just have to clean my hands all the time and as soon as I get in from school.

I'm begging for help now. I'm desperate. Any advice will be muchly appreciated. I need these gone. I can't cope with them anymore and it's only my third time having them. That's still three times too many.

I became obsessed the last time, paranoid, I don't care if it happens this time I want them gone. I will clean the entire house and I dont care what I have to do to remove them. I'll suck the life out the rugs, change pjs everyday and wash them, iron them. Just anything please!!!

Please help,

A very upset person

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm now actually doubting I even had them despite the itching I felt and thy I saw one. Should I still do what I was going to do??
  • Posted

Guess you do have them if you have been getting the itching, mainly at night, round your bum, and seen them. I wear black pants, with stick on pads inside, day and night, and when things are bad I see them on my pants at night, often moving. So take all the precautions you can. No sugary foods helps, however boring, and I take clove and garlic capsules, also a Piriton tablet at night which makes one rather sleepy and should help relieve the itching. Vaseline round the bum at night seems to help a bit, and I can see no reason why not. You should be able to get rid of them with the Mebendazole. Take it as directed, and your family if they will agree. good luck!
    • Posted

I'm sorry that I don't have the article to back this up but just recently red that Vaseline or tea tree oil is not z good idea because they come out to lay their egged if you Vaseline then I'm their laying the eggs inside of you! ;(
    • Posted

It's hard to type blind since I always have an advertisement or eat my words!

Go t "worms in my face Facebook and join up "

• Posted

Aww sweetheart 🌹 you are not a tramp or dirty or any of those things! I'm a very. Lean person too! And I have them!

I'm so sorry your patients don't believe you!

I know this is disgusting but get a disposable fork and plastic zip lock bag and put them in the next time you see them In the toilet!

No one believed me either! I'm 53 and no one believed me! Until I found a dermatologist who studied parasites, I went to two before him that didn't believe me! They are the dumb ones not us! Google parasitologist in your area and see what comes up!

But if you can get some in a Baggie it might be the think you need to do to get rid of them! I Went to 3 dr and 2 dermatologist before I found the right one! He says they don't show up on blood test or biopsies and sometimes even stool samples unless they're in it!

So pretend it a science project and get som proof for your non believers.

And talk to a counselor at school! This is a human condition and we are human! You need the meds from a dr. Parents or School counselor. Get the help that you deserve. Be your own advocate and make them

Listen to you! I'll be sending you healing happy thoughts! You will be ok!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.