4 days late!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I am 4 days late for my period! This is the latest I have ever been in my whole life without being pregnant! I am sure it won't last, but feel like this is a step in the right direction. Wooooot!

3 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi DearDoe

im in the exact same position as u I'm 2weeks late, oh it's heaven! Teeeee oh if only had no more !!!!!!!!!.

• Posted

Hey Shelly, how old are you? And how long have you been going through peri? Had your periods changed? Do you still feel like your period should be coming, you know cramps, pms, all that good stuff? I am full of questions. Sorry. Lol
    • Posted

Hey, I have the same questions for you.....did your period get lighter before being late, do you cramps and feelings of starting? I remember you were flooding just recently......btw hows your toe lol! I loved that post because of the comedy you put into it. I hope that this is the start for you and that your periods dont come back smile

• Posted

Lol. Becky! Toe is still healing. I definitely felt like my period was coming. Had the being to warm, the tummy issues, the cramping, the breast pain and the worst mood swings I have had in a long time. I am feeling less and less like my period is coming but the mood swings are still kicking my ass. My periods had changed over the last year or so. I have always had heavy periods lasting 7 to 8 days. The last year the first 2 to 3 days were scary heavy with clots that made one stop as they passed. Huge! But the rest of the 4 or 4 days were moderate to light and kept getting lighter and lighter each period. So yes, except for the couple days of.flodding, they had gotten lighter. I just keep thinking when Aunt Flo shows up, she is gonna be more obnoxious then ever. The week before my period I had a dizzy, pass out feeling kind of day. Pretty convinced that was hormones now. My mom told me that when she was 45 she just stopped. I doubt I will be so lucky but I do feel like this is going in the right direction finally. Thanks for your kind words about my last post, humor helps me cope with everything.
    • Posted

Ok.....see I have had the clotting for a couple of years, I know that stop and let it pass feeling for sure! My period last month was horrible! Cramps like labor, sore breast the works. Was getting my period every 16-19 days. Now I have sore breast again....but different. Waiting to start but no signs of spotting. Just the pain of starting. Im hoping that I am on my way too! You probably will just stop and be done with it. I hope that is how it goes for you smile You have been through the ringer enough. Glad the toe is healing, keep up the comedy. I love it! Always praying for you smile

• Posted

Thanks Becky. Ironicly, right after u posted the last time I began spotting. Oh well, it was a good run while it lasted. Lol. We shall see what happens next. The suspense! smile

• Posted

DearDoe, 

ive been in Peri now for 22months, I'm 47 BTW........

• Posted

Hi DearDoe,

how r u?

im 47 and been in Peri now for 22months!!!!!!!!, the last 6-7 months though my periods have become shorter, and very painful with cramps, as I can only describe as when I first started my periods, very painful stomach cramps, feeling very nausea, headaches,.

This months period hasn't reared its ugly mug yet.......well I'm 2 weeks late, but I know this means nothing?

ive started keeping a note on my phone in my diary records as to when I start and finish,!!!!!!!.

So like now I'm 2weeks late! How r u doing?

anything happening?

ive had every symptom going in peri and a lot of it is bloody awful, we do take a battering don't we!!!!!!.

out of the four weeks ( in the month) I probably have a couple of good days, if I'm lucky! The rest I feel rubbish, x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.