41 and on list for hysterectomy

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had a 16cm cyst removed from my left overy Dec 14 and had nothing but problems since, my left overy is always sore and I have a lot of pain with it, after seeing my doctor at the hospital we discussed a full hysterectomy so I'm going on the list, while I'm waiting He wants me to have these injections that I have one every 3 months which switches the brain part to my overys, I'm a bit worried I'm 41 advice please if you can 

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I had a cyst, solid mass on one ovary and also polyups in my uterus, so they did a full hysterecotomy including removing my cervix.  I was so scared because I was bleeding.   I don't know why you can't have it done now if you need it and you're ok with it. You'll be ok!!!  Surgery is not fun but for me the worse part was the worrying. After I healed (9 weeks) you will feel better, no pain. I didn't like the fact that this was happening to me but after you will begin to feel better.  
  • Posted

Curious what symptoms people had with their cyst.  I have had loose stool for about a month. Stomach aches and bloating. Hoping this goes away once I have surgery

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.