5 weeks and nothing!!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I've been on Orlistate for 5 weeks have lost nothing. I'm doing everything it sAys on the tin. Working out, less that 5g fat per 100g but nothing. I didn't have any toilet issues for a few weeks but I have recently seen the occasional side effect. Can everyone loose weight with Orlistate? I have a holiday in November and I'm getting married in February so I have decided to give it another couple weeks and see how it goes. I can't spend too long on this if it doesn't work as I don't want to be a fat bride.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Have you had all your bloods done etc ?

I eat mixed fruit with a table spoon of fat free yogurt for breaky a chicken sarni for lunch and jacket potato or salad for tea and that is it. Im having bad side effects but unfortunately im struggling to change what i eat because i dont have the time for prep so i go for convenience. Iv lost 6lb in 3week. Im slightly disappointed.

Good luck though and i hope they start to work :-) xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.