6 month of living in fear

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've had anxiety all my life but after finding out im pregnant 6 month ago with second baby I don't feel myself i won't leave my house alone do nothing at all alone and I'm sick of it I feel dizzy detached from reality scared off everything headaches all the time ive become obsessed that have a brain tumour drs are sick of seeing me I have broken up with my partner now because it's so bad i want to be the person i was a few month ago and be the best mam I can be i just dont feel like there's no way out and I think it's more than anxiety!!!

3 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I suffer with headaches and dizziness aswell due to my anxiety but also because i dont sleep are you getting lots of rest? It could be youre hormones it wouldnt be a first but if you keep feeling the same you should talk to youre doctor and breaking up isnt easy either i hope you feel better soon 
    • Posted

Thankyou for your reply ajay1992 I don't get much rest as I have a little girl who's nearly 2 and struggling to sleep because of the pregnancy drs have said I have migraines and anxoety disorder but it feels much more as I've had anxiety all my life this feels different! They also said i have sinus problems but can't give me nothing due to been pregnant, as for the break up it's not easy but it's the last thing I can think about at the moment
    • Posted

Youre not alone ive sufferd anxiety since school and i have a 3 year old boy which can be demanding at times it took a toll on my relationship aswell but i try not to think of it much i have moment where i panic over someone knocking the door the migrations can be stressfull especially that youre pregnant but just look past it if you can or go old school and stick a cold wet towel on your forehead it helps me alot as for coping with the frustration of noises i cannot help i can only hope it passes youre always welcome to inbox me as i love to chat about problems regardless of the issue smile
    • Posted

Thankyou it's nice to speak to someoone who understands I think having children makes it worse worrying all the time Id love to chat more as I also love to chat about problems lol
    • Posted

I know i was getting worse all week i would panic over silly stuff i dont like leaving home nomore i am literaly afraid of meeting new peaple because of it but chatting to peaple really helps alot i always feel better talking on here it really helps lift the mood and yes kids can be a handfull but being pregnant aswell i cant imagine how much worse the stress can be all i can say is Congratulations and good luck smile and keep chatting about anything it will help distract you from youre anxiety smile
    • Posted

Yep im exactly the same panic over everything and daft things , my pregnancy was so unexpected so that was a massive shock don't think I've got used to the idea yet! Aw thankyou so much!
    • Posted

Well know that youre not alone and no need to thank me if anything i would like to thank you for sharing youre worrys its nice to know im not the only one with anxiety and a single parent lol 
    • Posted

I know anxiety really makes you feel alone, but we're not tthere's plenty of sufferers, speaking to you as helped me it's nice to have someone to talk to about it i have family etc but I think there sick of hearing me go on lol
    • Posted

And its been nice talking to you and a bonus knowing youre around my age which makes me more comfortable lol n same i never feel comfortable talking to my family im like the black sheep of the family lol and im always available to chat to just drop me an inbox if you want anytime you want even if its girl problems i can be quite feminine if the need arises lol smile
    • Posted

Lol I like you, ypur funny! I'm comfortable talking to them but I know I'm starting to do there head in woopsie what physical symptoms do you get from anxiety?
    • Posted

Likewise lol and all sorts i panic at the door knocking haha i hate answering unknown phone calls it freaks me out lol i remember once my ex gf used a spare key to enter my room and i freaked out half asleep paranoid i threw my ps3 at her and it went through the tv she just stood there crying with laughter haha unusual thing to do lol but we laughed over it afterwards lol 
    • Posted

Yeah luckily lol relationship lasted 4 years then the anxiety finaly took hold and consumed it ive met girls since then but i guess some girls just dont understand how serious anxiety can be ah well the right one will come along one day lol if not im more than happy with who i am lol
    • Posted

She'll understand when she's the right one! Five years i was with my ex for he never understood at all and it caused arguments after arguments and the relationship just ended im concentrating on my daughter and this pregnancy when someone comes along they come along lol I'm not searching
    • Posted

Good girl searching for someone doesnt end well just let them walk into youre life show them who you really are and if they cant handle youre personality or give you the time and affection you deserve then they aint worth it 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.