Posted , 9 users are following.
On Jan 10, I broke my ankle in 8 places and dislocated it(it was completely backwards). I had surgery a week later with screws and a plate. 2 weeks later I was put in a cast, go back in 2 weeks to have cast removed. I have been having some strange things going on and I am looking for answers.
1. Anytime I don't have my foot elevated it swells instantly.
2. My toes are a reddish purple and will feel like they are freezing, but when you touch them they are hot.
3. I keep getting these stabbing pains in my ankle, to the point they bring tears to my eyes.
4. If feels like someone is poking me with pins. This is not only in my ankle but all over my foot.
5. Muscle spasms, sometimes so bad that my whole leg will jerk. Not to mention, muscle cramps.
Appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks
1 like, 38 replies