6 weeks progress stalled?

Posted , 8 users are following.

i am stiffer and more sore this week than last.  Little pains all over the knee.  Anyone else experiencing this at this stage?

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I hate stairs! Yes, going up is fairly normal but not fast, for sure. Going down...where's the elevator? Still can't do it in two legged fashion...one step at a time leading with the good or is it bad leg? Some days I can't tell as the left PKR might be stiffer than the "new" TKR. I feel like such an old lady on them. I hope this too shall pass.
    • Posted

Up with the good. Down with the bad...:-)

My left knee needs to be done next year. Going down stairs puts stress on it. Augh! I may never not look like an old lady doing stairs!!!

• Posted

Walk down stairs backwards for a while, while you get used to bending your knee
    • Posted

Thank you. I'll give that a try. Now if I keep clumsiness under control and don't trip...backwards. wink
    • Posted

Sueidobel....you r so smart.  I was going to,tell her the same thing..as I have done this...down the step backwards.

pam

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.