6TH DAY ON CIT

Posted , 4 users are following.

:?

6TH DAY TODAY! well i still getting the sweats and still waking up in the night and sleeping in till 11 some mornings but ok.

its hard to tell really if feel different but seem pretty level, as i have been signed off i am just staying in my 4 walls and hibernating so not getting too stressed apart from the court case next week.

feel tired and bit out of it but not in a horrible way and still not drinking alcohol as too scared too in case of side effects- not such a bad thing though.

still have a short fuse, tested to the limit other nite when teenage son still watching tv at 11.30pm when he has school in morning and wouldnt turn it off!!! hope that passes dont like getting worked up. concentration a nil really tried to put something together for my dad today which i am usually good at but got it all wrong so son sorted it!!! hopethat doesnt linger...

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi deelou

A lot of people said its normal 4 HR 2 c u but at the time i did take 2 steps back anyway went 2 c them 2day & went fairly well ,i'm going back wednesday 2 work(3 weeks off)do feel bit of pressure 2 go back but feel if i can do a few days b4 xmas wont be so bad going back after xmas besides break up next week.It seems a lot worse 4 u tho 2 go back 2 work with the bullyin there really is some wankers about im fairly lucky who i work with really hope it sorts it self out 4 u take care

• Posted

Hi all

I'm still spaced out - almost two weeks now on 20mg and still sooo groggy. Didn't wake up until 1pm today. Have a review with the doc tomorrow morning first thing - if I can make it out of bed in time! Just feel so useless I can't really see this is doing me any good at all. Maybe I just need to give it more time though!

• Posted

Hi, definalty need more time for the meds to take effect it's taken about 5 in my case.. Sadly I have been feeling tired all the time but I blamed it on not sleeping (which is a side effect thats hit me most).

Stick with it, it will get better the side effects (certainly in my case) start to get better around the same time the wanted effects start. I'm now haing less and less bad days and they are less intense than before.

• Posted

hi all

now on day 23 on the cit and 4th day on 30 mg! it is definitely starting to work now and i feel quite level but still really tired.

[u:32f12964d3]Stuart[/u:32f12964d3]I can understand the 2 steps back thats exactly how i felt last week when i had to in for the interview but i feel better at the mo but t hen i dont know the outcome yet and its all a false thing at the moment has not actually in the office...

hope you not rushing back too soon but can see your way of thinking if you can can do this few days then have your crimbo break asnd come out of it ok then things are definitely on the up. will be thinking of you!

[u:32f12964d3]Bison[/u:32f12964d3]stick with it a while longer but if it doesnt improve perhaps they arent the right tabs for you, everyone if different.

Anyway will continue to update , take care all!

• Posted

hi all,

well my first day on CIT today, and i dont know if its in my head but already i am feeling sick, drowsy and head a bit swimmy. i thought it might take a while to feel any side effects but maybe not, i am off work for 2 weeks and really hope i am able to go back without feelng rotten.

• Posted

Hi Salamanda

i dont think it would be that instant to be honest. when i read the side effects i too thought god this is scary and i think because it is on your mind and bearing in mind that to get to this point you must be quite poorly and anxious anyway. i too was like that but i made myself calm down and it was all fine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.