8 weeks still can't sleep!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello

i am now 8 weeks on cit, 2 on 10 mg, 6 On 20. All other side effects have gone bar shaky hands and feeling a lot more positive. Anxiety basically gone. But I still can't sleep. At best I am getting 3-4 hours at night. Went to my counsellor today and she said If it's not making me sleep now it never will. I feel like in total limbo as I have heard stories of people's sleep taking months to get back on track with cit. I know my doctor is just going to want to up my dose but surely if the anxiety is gone at 20 then I mustn't need too? 

Also so hate the thought of having to try another med now I've gotten over all the intial side effects on cit. I am feeling pretty hopeless today. Would love to know if anyone else has been thought this or something similar?? I hate sleep problems before cit but they had gotten better before I started on meds

thanks xx

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

God 5 weeks is still real early robin so the best is yet to come for you and hopefully your sleep settles down way before my is! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.