A bit depressed this weekend

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone, hope you are all well at the moment I'm having a blues day feeling a bit low I'm sick of the feeling I get with bisropolol ie heavy dragging legs same in my arms and sometime tingly hot hands. I also feel a bit flushed and weak I suppose I'm just sitting here dwelling on my side effects off theses horrible tablets as well as taking 200ml of Amiodarane which I was told is a really high dose so I suppose no wonder it makes you feel like this. Does anyone else feel yuk for most of the day or is it just me being a wus.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I hope you get on well come your appointment , I got the results if my 24 hour ECG and they want me on 5 mg if biso , haha not a chance , my GP is going to consult with the consultant to see if there is an alternative , he dosent know I am on 1.25 at the moment , but I fell so much better , keep me posted about Friday x
    • Posted

Hi Bernadette stick to your guns don't let them talk you into taking a higher dose, I'm having a bit off day feel light headed as if I'm drunk (fat chance) don't know if it's the weather or not  a couple of people at work said they feel the same. Got my blood pressure checked at docs yesterday they said it was spot on but I think in my mind my pulse is slow don't know if it's just me,do you feel like that anytime, I think beta blockers obviously slow your heart so it must do something to your pulse. I feel that I've got all the anxiety feelings back tingling in my arms etc. Oh god I sound like a right whinge bag (lol)  I will let you know how I get on on Friday. By the way did you reduce your tablets yourself or your doc xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.