A little update from me

Posted , 8 users are following.

hi lovely ladies, sorry ive not been on much, trying not to think about all this too much (yeah right!) anyway gallbladder scan came back ok, i told the gp it would, ive now had a numb butt and lower right leg and foot along with spine pain for a fortnight, docs think it may be sciatica, i agree but i think its the fibroids causing a trapped nerve, in bloody agony! anyway ive got an x-ray spine on tuesday and waiting on a ultra sound, external and internal, also ive had toothpain for so long i told the docs it was allergies as i have post nasal drip (never had allergies in my life, food or pollen, was a florist for many years, anyway dentist said my teeth were fine, told the dic she just went quiet, i need to eat normally again soon, two years same meal everyday, im choking and wheezing alot too, why cant they refer me to an allergist? do i have to die first!!! oh got app with gastro in a few weeks (pointless) as mostly hormones and allergies causing reflux, its a follow up from nearly 2 years ago pfffft, oh and i got doc to look at my skin, ive now got acne!!! how much more evidence do they need that this is hormonal, anxiety and depession through the blooming roof and i have low vitaminD its 15. anyway sorry to bore you all, ive probably missed something, will catch up with notifications later, peace out arghhhhh xx

2 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

Hi, Toria! Its certainly a never ending journey were on, sweetie! Lol. I thought my facial pain, dizziness and ear pain would end once I got all my wisdom teeth surgically extracted. No such luck!!!! Ive still got it, even after a visit to an ENT with an MRI of the sinuses. And all the GP wants to give me are antibiotics. Now, Im having trouble with ankle pain and swelling. Absolutely no energy at all!!!! Oh, the joy!! Sending hugs and prayers! Kim.

• Edited

Hey Toria...

MANY of the menopausal symptoms are relentless; I still don't understand how in the world our mothers got through this tsunami in ONE piece, and with their sanity intact! Suffice it to say, they obviously didn't have the things we are PRIVY to today! That being said, I send hugs and get well wishes to you, my dear! Be well, my menopausal sistah!

• Edited

I vitamin D of 15 is very low and will cause a whole list of symptoms, anxiety, depression, stomach issues, joint pain, fatigue, hair loss etc.... definitely need to take D3.

• Edited

vitamin d is a hormone, i started taking it 6 days ago, not the prescribed one as i was allergic i ordered from holland and barrett xx

• Posted

make sure your taking it with some healthy fats like avacado, cheese, peanut butter etc as it's fat soluble. And with a number that low about 5000 iu per day.

• Posted

Read up on Vitamin D3. You are way too low; but you really should research optimum levels. I'm so sorry! It is super hard!

• Edited

Hey Toria..

I hope things turn around for you favorably, in these tumultuous times! You deserve better! Be well, my menopausal sister!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.