a newcomer

Posted , 3 users are following.

i honestly have no idea how to start, or even what to say but i'll go with the flow... i'm 19yrs old living in Mexico (been here my entire life) and i've been really, really depressed for a while now

its been about 1 month since it started being severe again, the last time i had it happen was in my birthday, february 14th, that's the last one i remember but i'm sure its not the only one

i never thought i would end up in some forums talking about this, but sometimes its just so much that you can't take it anymore and just need to spit it out

anyway, i don't know what else to say, i guess typing this helps a bit... i'll wait for some answers (even though i didn't ask anything?)

thanks for reading

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hey guys, haven't come around lately... this week was good i think, i told my friend a lot of stuff i never told anybody else, and to be honest i'm still not sure he cares, which makes me feel a bit bad, but damn does talking help! been feeling much better this week merely because i had the guts to open up to someone

not sure how long it will last tho, had a downfall on thursday, apparently my mother has signs of cancer, shes been feeling bad lately (two or three months), and i'm a bit worried. Trying not to be negative and such, like i said i've been fine, but still a bit worried about it

we'll see how it turns out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.