A positive outcome.

Posted , 12 users are following.

I want to share some good news!

About ten weeks ago I started to take high dose Omega 3's for my eyes as there is some evidence to show that it can help with dry eyes, as well as general eye health.

About three weeks after starting the Omega 3's, I realised that all my muscle stiffness which I had been plagued with for nearly ten years but particularly bad for the past four years, had gone. Characteristically I had to drag myself up stairs and steps before, now I often do not even need to touch the handrails or bannister.

When I realised that the stiffness had gone I went online to see if there was a correlation between Omega 3 supplementation and resolution of muscle stiffness. Sure enough there it was in black and white. 

It's so amazing! I'm crazy with joy. Thought I'd share some positive news.....for once!

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am so happy for you! Such wonderful news! Like the others would love to know the brand but don't want to compromise you. Did you find that it helped with dry mouth and nose?

• Posted

The brand name is TheraTears nutrition, so it is very pertinent to Sjögren's Syndrome, to improve tear quality. Each capsule has 1,200 mg Omega3 supplement.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.