A possible cure for BV?

Posted , 26 users are following.

Okay, I'm very excited about this:

There's a new-ish product called Balance Activ which is available in the UK - I got mine from Boots this morning - it cost £9.99 for 7 applications - it's a vaginal gel clinically proven to treat BV.

When I first heard about it I just thought it was another dud product you'd have to order online from a dud company trying to make money from our misery.

But if you Google the name like I did - you'll get links to videos on youtube with Dr Chris Steele (from This Morning) endorsing it, as well as that lady doctor who does the 'Embarassing Illnesses' TV prog on Channel4.

It sounds very very promising. I'm starting the treatment tonight and will post on here in the next few days with an update.

If you do nothing else, check out those vids - just to hear someone respected talking openly about BV is heartening.

1 like, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have great news!!! fleurstat bv gel is the ultimate way to treat and end BV. I have been doing a lot of research into the treatment of reoccurring bv infections. I have treated the symptoms with a 7 day application , once a night. Then following up 2x a week for the next 6 months. I try for a Monday & Thursday application.Its an extended treatment but I promise you it works.Talk to you doctor or gyn and look at all the research and up to date information.

I have been suffering from reoccurring bv infections every month due to my period and hormone levels fluctuating for the past year. I was so embarrassed and uncomfortable anytime I would be intimate with my husband that I just had to do something. I really hope this helps as I swear I am confident and comfortable in my own body now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.