A quick thank you message

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hello everyone,

I really didn't want to continue on the thread made earlier concerning myself so decided to start a new one. Thank you to everyone for all your support today, it's very much appreciated! and it means a lot!!  I'll be honest i was totally gobsmacked and very upset this morning when i read that. I always go out of my way to help people here, because i just like helping people. (including the person who wrote that post) Yes, sometimes i may say the wrong thing or put it the wrong way but i'm the type of person that says it how it is kind of thing. No messing from me, you either like me or you don't. If it's the latter then pass on by and let it go over your head or private message me if you have to but to make a public post when it's so obvious it's me then that's just plain mean and nasty. I'm quite knowledgable in what i know about the benefit system ESA and PIP especially because i claim both and been through it all before. There are some things i admit that do confuse me but google is always there. If i see a new post it's not possible to pass it by without trying my hardest to help the person asking for it. I spend many many hours every single week helping people here, i've even helped people in the past through private message. It often takes me longer than i'd like to post a reply because sometimes my brain just won't process the info (part of my health condition) I admit i came very close to leaving the forum today, which is why i haven't replied to either of the messages but i'm not going to let one person push me away. Thank you all once a again for your support today, it's brightened my day just a little. xxx

5 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Next
  • Posted

No dnt leave it u were a help 2 me and adviced me 2 appeal and thanks again ❤️
    • Posted

You're very welcome! I'm so glad i managed to change your mind! Always fight for what you know you're entitled to! <3 xxx

• Posted

don't leave denies that's what I like people to be straight if the answer isn't the one we want to hear

• Posted

You have helped me with the benefits system and put my mind at ease I read all the questions and answers on this website and have learnt a lot about the benefits system and that's due to you thank you don't let that one person put you down as you help lodds of people on this website

• Posted

I'm glad i could help you, i'm unable to work because of my health and if i can help others claim what they're entitled too then at least i'm doing something. Thank you for your kind words! Thank you, ALL of you!! xxx

• Posted

Hi Denise, only just checked in on the chat room, and shocked by the attack on you. For what it's worth, I think your advice is always well thought out and accurate, you obviously spend a lot of time researching and trying to help people. Also, you're not afraid to say when you don't know something. The problem is, in my view, first some people don't like hearing the truth if it is unpleasant- unfortunately the fault is in the unfair system, not the people giving advice, and second some people just want a mutual whinge rather than solutions! 

Please don't listen to the moaners and bitchers, your sensible informed advice would be missed by lots of people!

• Posted

Thanks Newbury for your support!

What some people also forget is that those that do give advice here don't get paid for it. We do it out of the kindness of our hearts. Whether it's what they want to hear, or not. If i didn't think the advice i give is true and accurate to the best of my ability then i certainly wouldn't be advicing anyone. I'm not an expect at the end of the day.

• Posted

They have said it all Denise and I agree, but I hope you know that by now.  I don't know you personally, but I don't like the way people have critized you in the past as I know you go out of your way to try and help others.  So please try not to let them get you down.  xx

• Posted

Thank you sukes for all the times you've spoken up for me, it means a lot. I didn't realise my advice meant so much to people, but it does make me smile! I do try not to let these critising people get me down but sometimes when you go out of your way to help someone, it really does hurt. I was angry this morning to say the least and did stay away for several hours while i thought. xx

• Posted

You are such a lovely kind person Denise. Everyone youvevgiven advice to appreciates it so very much. Ivevread many times , that if it wasn't for your help and support people would have given up. And not fought for what was rightfully theirs. And it's just because You care. Not because you have to do it.

Keep up the good work Denise. XXX

• Posted

aww Bobby thanks, that's such a sweet post! You made me smile even more! Always my pleasure to help others! Thank you for your support also! xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.