A relapse at nearly 11 months?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Update for month 11 the last few days I have been feeling really rough with aching all over and waking up early 1-2 am plus really bad diarrhoea. Ive been taking paracetamol and it seems to help quite a bit. Other than that Im carrying on as i can feel that im slowly coming back to my old self slowly but hopefully surely touch wood 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hey Jelley,

So sorry to hear you've had such a rough few days, just want to reassure that this kind of thing is very normal during recovery, even after I started to feel much better I still had some days and short periods like this but it passed over much more quickly than before, and remember this will pass over for you too.

Let me tell that that Year 2 of this virus is like a walk in the park compared to the horrors of Year 1 - you won't ever feel that way again and even though there may be short zig-zag spells, recovery is overall moving in the right direction I really hope and pray and believe that for you Jelley.

Hang in there and thinking of you - remember be kind to yourself and this will pass!

Craig

• Posted

Hi Craig, think of you often! Thank you for your faithfulness to encourage all of us! Hoping and praying for help and strength as your recover from your back problems!

Kelley, 21 months for me! I would say I'm 95% pre virus health. I am so thankful! Even on days I have not rested and over done it I can only feel slightly achey and it not longer puts me in bed with fatigue and pain. You too will recover ! I know it is a long difficult battle! But you are going to win through God's grace. Hang in there! Prayers Rhonda

• Posted

Thanks so much Rhonda, that means a lot and I think about you often as you have been a great source of support to me and I'm grateful for that. Your prayers mean so much thank you!!

I am so pleased to hear that you are feeling a good bit better, this is wonderful to hear Rhonda and you're not going to stop at 95% either you're going to get back to 100% I'm believing that still!! I know it's been such a rocky road for you so you really deserve things to be much better and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers too.

Craig

• Posted

Cheers Craig plus also Im having sharp pains in my throat. Like I will be talking then the pain comes and I can't talk properly

• Posted

Goodness Jelley you've been through the mill so much with this thing, I really hope these awful throat pains can settle down soon. I've found in the past oregano a good herb for the mouth and throat, maybe worth a try. Thinking of you still and believing you will get better 100%.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.