Absolute misery!

Posted , 12 users are following.

I have a soccerball size fibroid. It is causing me so much misery. I'm constantly idepressed. And I suffer panic attacks all day. I just need someone to talk to who can relate...

0 likes, 55 replies

55 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Melanie

Hope you are feeling better. I too have a

rather large fibroid. They are pretty horrible

and that's putting it very mildly.

Not surprising it causing so much misery and like you, I do get depressed about it. I feel

like I am7 months pregnant but with no light

at the end of tunnel.

What has your doctor suggested, I have been on Esmaya to try and shrink it. After 4 cycles it hasn't worked. But that's just me. And

everyone is different. I don't know how old you are, I am 47 in may,or what your personal circumstances are, but if you ever want to talk, I am more than happy to listen

Take care. Lesley

• Posted

Lesley, I wish I could express what your post means to me. I have had a rough day. My entire body aches and I am not in a good place. My fibroid feels huge and heavy today. I haven't stopped crying today and the anxiety attacks have been relentless. I work a 10 to 13 hour shift. Still at work. Which makes it worse cause I have to keep it all bottled up. I am falling apart... Thank you for your kind words.

• Posted

Hi Melanie, I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I can totally relate as I have good days and bad days and sometimes the bad days are really bad. I find that trying to eat healthy and cutting out sugar helps with the overall mood and anxiety. Hang in there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.