Aches and pains

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi ladies asked this question before but i will ask again lol. Does any of you get aches and pains in your joints especially your shoulders. My shpulders are the worse at the moment. I have in the past suffered with dislocated shoulders as i was knocked down by a car when i was young so this could be making it worse xx

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi karen.these things are so annoying my pads and toes are so painfull didn't have any problems till I started all this hope your shoulder improves you don't realise how much we use our shoulders untI'll there is a problem I also have burning feed when I put my shoes on . I read somewhere that our joints start to hurt as our estrogen drops hope we all feel better soon

• Posted

Thanks karen its a nightmare this lot lol. Im on hrt patches helped with most things but not the joints xx
  • Posted

hi Karen, most definitely! I've never had issues with my knees until recently. sometimes they hurt so bad it hurts to walk with stabbing pains that go all the way up my legs. muscle pain, shoulder pain and everything in between. sometimes my right shoulder feels like it's trying to lock up. joints feel sore and stiff. when it starts acting up i just tell myself that all i can do is ride it out and keep pushing forward. i use a magnesium lotion that has helped tremendously so maybe you're low on that. i also eat two bananas a day for potassium and that also helps. hope you feel better! hugs💚💛🙂

• Posted

Thank you susane i have magnesium tablets but dont take them all the time. Thonk i need to now and i love bananas so 2 of them aday from now on lol. Will try anythong at the moment xx
    • Posted

magnesium tablets are hard for your body to absorb. my dr told me that the best way to get it is absorbed through the skin, and the lotion is a great way to get magnesium. just a thought..
    • Posted

Best way to absorb magnesium in to bathe in or to soak your feet in some Epsom salts /magnesium. You can also use a body oil or the best way dark chocolate , for your vitamins and minerals food is always best . Old remedies are also the best . You buy these multi vitamins and they are packed with rubbish some even have talc in them .. take care 💕

• Posted

Hi Karen,

I omitted to say that I also used the magnesium spray......It saved my life by aiding sleep, as I had many months of being unable to sleep, and the spray was what I used instead of sleeping tablets! I haven't used it for some time now, as it dried my skin so much, but it helps so much for sleep, cramps, aches and pains......

• Posted

Hi supemack ive bought the lotion today just put it on my shpulders arms hips and legs. Im hoping it helps. Yes im having sleep problems have done for a long time now so hopefully it will help will my sleep ti. Thank you for your helpnand advice xx
    • Posted

Hi Karen,

Is it Better You magnesium oil, the Goodnight one you are using? Or you can get the one with glucosamine in it for muscular problems? The magnesium relaxes you and prevents the muscle spasms which cause most of the pain...I sleep for around seven hours a night, and although mornings are a bit iffy, I am more or less back to my old self, so best wishes with the magnesium. .......

• Posted

Hi supemack it just says Better You body lotion. Containing 30% magnesium oil, shea butter, cocoa oil and vitamin e xx
  • Posted

Hi Karen,  yes, I am a creaky mess somedays.  I have a small frame...I have arthritis, degenerative spine...occupational wear and tear in my neck/ back.  Definitely notice the shoulder thing though too.  I too got hit by a vehicle as a little girl.  But, I think this is not related. 41 years old...cannot imagine what I will be like in 20 years!  
    • Posted

Hi lou yes im small framed to. Im 51 but feel and look about 81 at moment lol. I have arthritis in my hands and possibly my shpulders by now. Its a living nightmare xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.