Acid reflux problems

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey everyone so i seen my doctor today and told him i want to get down to the bottom of this. First and for most i have general anxiety/panic disorder. So besides thoughs problems i told him whats been going on and he says its deffintley gas or reflux issues. I told him i get sometimes light headed and a little dizzy and burning/cramp feeling in the chest. Very acidy burps that thank god i cant smell and alot of gas out the other end. Also i notice when i poo alot im getting a burning sensation after im done. Doctor says thats all part of reflux issues and of course anxiety/panic issues. Anyone else with relfux deal with this and also sometimes i get rumbling in my stomach

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

yeah i tried it this morning. I had a small burp right away after jugging in down thats about it. But 5mins in i havent had any burping just some weird noises im here from my stomach. Little stomach upset to
  • Posted

For this test only use about half a glass of water , and do it several days in a row to confirm result . The little burp could have come from drinking too fast , you want to make sure .
  • Posted

Ok but can this cause stuff like shortness of breath and dizziness and chest cramps
    • Posted

I get the same after too much anxiety. Days later the heartburn set in with chest cramps (that also go to my back), dizziness. Sometimes shortness of breath. You need to try to relax and eat bland. Pepto Bismol always helps east the crampy pain temporarily. I usually end up taking Nexium if it doesn't resolve.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.