Addicted Help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been taking dihydrocodeine again for the last couple of months .I was on them twice before and got addicted and weaned myself off with the help of dr first time and 2nd time i went to a detox unit through my local team and now i can't believe it that i've done it again . I buy it online from online drs and i surf the net and get it from different drs .I'm spending loads of money and i'm so scared and disgusted witj myself .I can't tell anyone coz as i have done it before and nobody would understand .What do i do Xx help me someone x i'm scared xx

1 like, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yeah was told at the end don't feel like it.bad guts can't sleep feel well werid.its horrblie ache legs to hot and cold.so not good nearly 4 days with no dff118s is that or still meth to 6 weeks this Monday off meth just no l am so sick of feeling like this no help nothing coz l look ok wear make up hide it they think l am ok but l am not ok got like 50 tablets in pot but now think if l take half l be throwing away 4 days joke really sorry to hear that methodone not good hope u are ok xx

• Posted

Yeah was told at the end don't feel like it.bad guts can't sleep feel well werid.its horrblie ache legs to hot and cold.so not good nearly 4 days with no dff118s is that or still meth to 6 weeks this Monday off meth just no l am so sick of feeling like this no help nothing coz l look ok wear make up hide it they think l am ok but l am not ok got like 50 tablets in pot but now think if l take half l be throwing away 4 days joke really sorry to hear that methodone not good hope u are ok xx

• Posted

hi Natasha x good luck on your journey home x hope the travelling geos well and that you can get some help when you get home x get some kind of help asap when you get home x don't waste anytime in getting help x even if its just reassurance but see what your dr says xx

• Posted

Hi not to great went 4 days with nothing in end felt crap so took like half Saturday gave me a banging headache so what ever these dff118s l got sent up are off as they are making me feel worse leaving Orkney Wed back to Cornwall they won't help me they don't have the help here 6 weeks off meth now on nothing scared as l don't like this feeling driving me round the bend mentaly not good so got to now travel with 3 kids again 4 cases not looking forward to it at all hope u are doing ok thinking of u xx

• Posted

Hi thanks there is a storm that has hit parts of Scotland and up here.but set to leave at 11.45pm long way back Friday 12.30pm.feeling confused as did not want to leave got no choice kids have to come first.me last.l feel home in Scotland and so don't want to deal with my ex and got to save the house or the kids will lose everything l will plan it better next time.feeling crap still days not so bad but the nights are hell.6 days of have nothing well l did take one half of them ones I've got nut they are off as they make me worse dff118s.so trying really hard to ride it though when l feel like giving in.just want to be happy and a good mum make something out of myself but kept getting knocked down hope there is light coz l feel so in the dark scared it's a horrible feeling snezzing like over ten times a day bad legs and arms not sleeping tummy ache headaches so l no it's them tablets joke not one thing another.no help no meds left to withdraw joke unfair hope u are in a better place thinking of u Tasha x

• Posted

hi home now got to stop taking dff118s as don't no what is wrong with these ones but the headaches they give me are killing me.if l am honest just want to give up fighting with myself every day and sick of feeling like this no help from no doctor no worker left on my own joke.this is not right l don't no if it is meth to nearly 7 weeks without it dff118s are nasty to withdrawing it's awfully not sleeping great either restless legs arms kids to look after house to sort.never ending l don't want to live in Cornwall came back coz felt l had to for them they got to come first hope u are ok thinking of u hope u are getting help Tasha

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.