Advice needed pls

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello guys, ive been taking orlistat since June 10th 2016 and ive lost nearly 80lbs which im over the moon abt,

The only thing that is worrying me is the doc said these are my last lots of medication and im so so worried all the weight will come back,

To be honest i do exercise alot and ovcourse eat very sensibly which i will never change,

Is there anyone that can advice me that has been in a similar position,

Will be so grateful x

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

How much were you loosing in average a week/ month 
    • Posted

2b honest when i started the first couple of months were abt 1lbs but wen i upped my exercise it was somewhere between 2-3 lbs,

Since then the weight seems to drop without feeling im actually on a diet,

Plus im not startving myslf in anyway,

I would say orlistat deffo works but my doc says i do alot of exercise aswel xx

Let me know how ur getting on

• Posted

Hi Somia what exercise helps with the weight loss? In times when I start exercising the weight loss stops or slows right down
    • Posted

Hey bab,

I walk for 1 hour 2times a wk, stationary bike for 30 min 4times a week, on off Zumba xx

Thts strange if ur weightloss slows down,

Exercise for couple of weeks and see how it goes,

What exercise do u do at the moment?

• Posted

thts fab, the weight will go before u know it

X

Whats ur goal weight?

• Posted

trust me u wont even realise how the weight will drop off,

When doc told me i have 8stones to lose i was terrified but wen i stopped thinking abt losing weight and just tried to enjoy healthy eating and exercise it got easier,

Only 2stones to go

• Posted

I am disabled and cannot exercise o the weight is on and off really fed up 
  • Posted

Hi Somia did you find you needed to wee loads?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.