Advice on dla being reduced by pip

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi all I've been in dla high mobility indefinite and middle care since 2007 I've just had pip assessment and my care has been stopped and mobility reduced to lower , I have copd but asseder says I'm getting better, I know have to make £22 last me per week for running a car and going to lots of appointments, any advice on what I should do

Oh my award will be reveiwed in 2026

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi all,

Just to clarify:

Users do NOT make any rules for the forums, collective or otherwise. The rules are covered in the T&Cs which you agree to when you register.

There is no issue whatsoever in talking about your own circumstances or experience/opinion in any discussion if it is relevant.

The issue being quoted by users here was one user who repeatedly hijacked discussions and took them off topic and turned them into arguments/debates so the account was deactivated.

If any user thinks there is an issue then use the Report link or send me a PM to let me know and we will review the post(s) and action as required.

Do not tell other users what they can or cannot post - these are open forums and users can post what they like as long as it does not breach T&Cs. By the nature of the forums there will be cases where posts are not entirely specific to the initial question. If we deleted every comment that was not entirely "on topic" in the discussions throughout the site there would be more deleted comments then posted ones. It is very common that a discussion may move off the original topic but can still be useful as opposed to discussions going like this one with users arguing which just puts people off posting. 

If users continue to tell others what they can or cannot post or do in the forums then their account may be deactivated.

If anyone has any issues do not carry this on here but send me a PM.

Regards,

Alan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.