Advice on the use of recreational drugs.

Posted , 6 users are following.

​Solid advice for anyone thinking or using recreational drugs. 38 years of using and i would like to use my vast experiance to help anyone who needs advice, there dosent seem to be any help on this site, so fire away and I will try my best to help and educate all in a safe and none jugemental way.

3 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi andi 

my son just gone 18 smoking weed since 15 went off the rails completely this summer and in his own words did everything but heroin. Lost his girlfriend, college place and his landlord put him out also lost college grants. Walked out of a rehab on his first day and is now in prison on remand. We can't have him back in the house so if he gets out of prison he will be homeless. We're not paying his bail and we wait to see if he will be assessed.

• Posted

​Hi Brian, this is a case for some one with knowledg of the law in your country.Only advice i can give is make honesty safe and dont be jugemental, their is reason for everything. im sorry i cant help more.Regards ,Andi.
    • Posted

first of all, weed has never his problem so there's no point in bringing that up. How much do you love your son if you're willing to let him be homeless?

• Posted

Hi again andi 

we had our son at home for 5days a few weeks ago and just wonder what you think might 

be the cause of his behaviour. He was perfectly normal for several hours then got agitated he d get a cig from his mam and suck so hard it would be smoked in seconds he also would climb out windows 

when he could just as easily go out a door and was constantly cleaning and tidying and taking spare keys.trying to swipe our phones.this was going on night and day.He always thought we had the police hiding nearby

• Posted

Hi Brian, i would say im 99% sure that he had taken a substantional amount of amphetamine, every thing you observed ,is the classicle signes and he also shows signes of parranoid personaliy disorder. this is very serious and highly dangerous and a b***h to quit!. he realy needs your help. go with him to see a doctor at least a counciler. please be strong for him let him know you love him, show him this blog. please let me know how you get on and dont hesitate in contacting me anytime!. youve got me on board now and im realy concernd. good luck, your friend ,Andi.

• Posted

?Hi Brian, ive just been on you tube and ther is a few articles on amphetimine addiction, try typing in "how to quit amphetamine" hope you find it usefull, regards Andi.

• Posted

Hi andi sorry for not getting back sooner. Our son was on remand from the 4th of this month so was drug free for 17 days. In court Tue.21st October. He was released yesterday with heavy fine with 2 weeks to pay and the last 2 months suspended so currently he has no options and after going to 3friends houses and being turned away he rang us in the early hours of this morning. He looks better than we have seen him for a long time and were able to talk to him so he has agreed to come to a meeting with us tonight Wed to talk to x drug addicts with a view to going on a program so fingers crossed as he has to want it himself. Will keep you informed and he said he was on exstacy when

his mam brought him to rehab also he said he ate tons of magic mushrooms. 

• Posted

​Hi Brian, sounds like things are moving in the right direction. im realy intrested in what advice you are given, please drop me a line let me know, that is if you dont mind?. hope you go on well.Regards Andi.
  • Posted

Hi andi just to say I read up on your advice about amphetamine and the withdrawal symptoms and they seem to match what you say. He went cold turkey on remand for the 17 days and smashed up his cell and put in confinement for 3days according to himself. Am wondering now will he get cravings 
    • Posted

Hi, you feel like souperman on meth and theres no forgeting how good you feel, thats why its a b i t c h to kick the habit, the trick is to replace it by dooing something u like,im doing an indepth study of typhus.Dont mean negative but recovery is 2%.You have a real battle on your hands Brian.But i will try and help.Regards Andi.
  • Posted

Hi 

day 19 off stuff and home for 2. He is very calm and quietly smokes roly,s regularly and has almost zero energy but eats large amounts as in 2 dinners double breakfasts etc. We gave him a bottle of liquid vitamins starting today.

• Posted

Hi Andi,

I read your conversation with Brian and i am happy you follow the brian advice. Keep it up. and join any another rehab program soon he will be fine. My wishes to you.

• Posted

Back again 

Sat 25th Nov all calm until lunchtime. Went for a walk with my son up a local popular large hill or small mountain. There's a tower on top built 160 years ago and we talked about the names of the 80 people 

who built it but unknown to myself he took some stuff and climbed outside and onto the roof. The wind was freezing and quite strong. He wasn't listening to me and kept trying to wreck the stainless steel centre piece. We're a 100 ft up and the tower is half a mile up the steep hill and the more I ask him to come down the more he stays there and grips the centre piece with his knees and does the front of the titanic pose hands outstretched I got fed up shouting at him so 45 minutes later I left him there and walked home. I didn't have a phone to record it and he arrived home 2hours later laughing but doesn't seem to remember.

• Posted

Monday 27th and I get get up at 7am he's already up and i think he's been up half of the night .

hes on tuff again but always insists he has none left. I did a school run after he kept trying to get in the car. He broke a patio door down in a nearby in finished house but the police came and took him off in handcuffs. We took him home at 6 pm and got him to a prayer meeting.

his options now are back to prison for non payment of a fine or convince a few people that he wants help.

• Posted

Hi andi 

just wondering how long does it take foe weed to wear off and it seems to me that he needs a big high 

one day and weed the next day so he's on weed tonight and each time I feel duped so I keep thinking 

that the day is coming very soon for him to be locked out in the cold.

cheers brian

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.