Advice on the use of recreational drugs.

Posted , 6 users are following.

​Solid advice for anyone thinking or using recreational drugs. 38 years of using and i would like to use my vast experiance to help anyone who needs advice, there dosent seem to be any help on this site, so fire away and I will try my best to help and educate all in a safe and none jugemental way.

3 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thanks andi I thought that but 2 weeks ago he seemed affected for over 24hrs. As the days go by we're getting to know him and his different behaviours odd as they are.

• Posted

Hi andi 

our son went into rehab 10 days ago and we hope he stays there so thanks for showing your interest as we used every bit of advice we got from anyone. We can see now that the crazy things he was doing was him detoxing at home with us. It's all hindsight now but we learned so much and he told us he was given stuff for the first time when he was twelve.

cheers for now and am signing off. Thanks again.

• Posted

Hi mate I've been addicted to opiates but no heroine for roughly 5 year mainly codeine but also oxys morphine ect.. I've tried and tried to get off them even though they considered the easiest to get off out the opiates ive failed each time so my question is wiles I'm trying to lower my intake is there any other drug that will help keep the withdrawals at bay/the urge to find more prescription opiates... Cheers

• Posted

Jono.. my advice is not to be so hard on yourself. Drug addiction is for life not just for Christmas. It takes hard work and dedication to be a good addict.

many ppl fall by the wayside and end up in some awful places like rehab or even clean?

If u don't find the answers u need or the comfort u want from a hit... try another and keep looking. 👊

Hope this helps pal? Good luck!

• Posted

my question is... where's the best place to buy drugs?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.