advice please

Posted , 7 users are following.

ive been on citalopram over 4 weeks and i had been doing really well last week . but this week i have such bad headaches and im so tired amd the morning anxiety is back !!!??

any advice , ?

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

thank u all for ur continued words of support . i was starting to eat amd have more energy until thursday nite amd ive now come crashing down again . ive had some bad news so know its prob related to that but i dont want my life to be about never recieving bad news or being able to cope with lifes setbacks . i used to cope better than this before the cit. im fed up . i have no energy and dont wanna function or anything.

• Posted

The no energy is hard to deal with because alot of my worry is about all the things I'm falling behind on not to mention the house projects, leaves and garden than need to be taken care of., bill that need to get paid etc. iI just can't handle all the pressure.

• Posted

hey cara

im self employed and am letting my customers down every day with my lack of intrest for work . im too tired to do anythimg with my kids amd they spend most of their time after school on their ipads . its just easier for me to cope . im just rushing the days away so i can wake up better . please god !!!!! i cant take much more !!!!! christamas is gonna be crap this year!!! 😦

• Posted

you will c a big improvement by christmas keep saying to youself it is going to be a good christmas eventually you train your brain to think positive x it will get better .

• Posted

i know, my son is always playing his video games too. If I want him to do something else I have to be his play buddy, but I just can't get the motivation. I usually have the next door neighbor boy come over when he's home. But every 3 weeks he goes to his Dads house 6 hours away:(

I'm dreading all the holiday stuff too.

• Posted

you will see a big improvement before Christmas. You will have good times and then some not so good but it will improve slowly. And one day you will feel it lift away.

Will

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.