Advu

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi All so I've now been off venlafaxine for three and a bit weeks.. Tapered than basically cold turkey.. I am looking for natural resources to help with my GAD (Generalised anxiety disorder)as I'm now struggling and it's quite high.. and I'm working as normal and being a parent which I'm hiding the fact I fight anxiety everyday.. but my body aches and I'm exchausted I'm getting all the symptoms of chronic anxiety again .. and I end up with uti because of it..I came off ven as I didnt want to be of medication all my life and wanted to find something suitable to help that's natural ingredients any advise would be wonderful..

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Just letting everyone know I'm feeling alot better this week I'm noticing my moods are all over the place one week then ok the next I'm still ven free and am doing well even after everything so if anyone else is coming off it will be a struggle but your get there!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.