Af

Posted , 6 users are following.

Well that lasted a long time back at work for just over a week, last night started sweating like a good un, dizzy spells, got to work this morning felt shocking light headed, shirt of breath felt rubbish chilled out for alf hour felt abit better, heart racing etc, instead of going to a& e rang my doctors seeing them on Tuesday glad it's nowt to worry about if it's back again seems to come and go, will find out on Tuesday just need to work upto Xmas get some money in, even told the wife this time not like when I took myself into a& e in August, seven hours before I rang her thought I would be out in a hour and she would never know lol

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

How're you doing Popeye??? You've been very quiet over Christmas and New Year (not like you!) so I hope things are ok and your old heart is still behaving itself.

Happy New Year to you and all the other posers er....sorry....posters, on this Forum!

• Posted

Hi jess   a very happy new year to you love the poser joke, the old swinging bricks behaving itself doctor says I will have to have a monitor fitted under my skin to see what it's doing if anything and what brings it on. To be truthfull I've been struggling more with me arthritus so not noticed the brick will have to wait and see cheers for message it was my first day back at work after Xmas god it was hard work I was praying for a heart attack just so I could finish early but no joy on that front speak soon
    • Posted

You're a hoot Nigel ......but seriously though, I did wonder if you would be well enough to still be working at this time of year. Can't be much fun getting through the winter in your line of work with the health issues you have.  Glad to hear your old ticker is still doing it's stuff, long may it continue. All the best for 2015.   biggrin
    • Posted

My body's like a old car takes a few kicks to get it going , but only being blessed with my model looks, it's the freezing cold building sites for me may go back modelling, so the next time you see a pair of socks in a magazine it may be my feet in them. But all joking apart no matter what  ailments we all have it's better to fight than flee and let it defeat you
    • Posted

They don't make them like you anymore Nigel! 
    • Posted

Happy peacefull new year to you both, Hope it is an easier and more comfortable year!. I am now on plan B and as of Feb 13 will be looking to do something else i guess employing myself it makes some of my treatment decisions easier... not sure any other manager will agree...

• Posted

You are right there jess r well work to be done go across site in this downpour across land that looks like Glastonbury 
    • Posted

Hi again Popeye and Happy New Year Andrew!  Hope 2015 is a good one for us all.  A bit easier for us 'indoors' folks than yourselves working during the winter in the icy blast ... look out the thermals Nigel!   A change does us all good Andrew and 13th Feb. will be here in no time at all so good luck with Plan B!.... Jess

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.