After period!!!!

Posted , 12 users are following.

Any of you ladies feel the worse right after period???Just done with mine and oh boy I have no get up and go and just feel woozy and short of breath with chest tightness and tummy is really off??Confused on why i always get this way after and not before?Ive always been ass backwards so shouldnt be surprised...lol Oh peri is so much fun....:-(

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I understand fully what you all share, we all have different paths, but the symptoms are real, I will be 53 and I can share that my symptoms started at 43 and not once did my doctor or counselor speak of my being perimenapause, I found my way through restless leg syndrom, anxiety, panic attacks, rage, ...I started my own women's discussion group, I found Christine Northup wisdom of menapause, please find her book, she is on u-tube,Louise Hay you can heal your life...,these women have paved the way, also look up Blackstrap molasses, Apple cider vinegar, this has helped me with pms, no side effects, I know I'm grieving as I come closer to menapause, not because of regret, mostly because I've been through so much loss of pregnancies in my life,I was blessed and I am blessed to have my boy, who is now 19, the grief is for a lifetime of struggles and the understanding that I deserve all that is good,so sometimes perhaps our teers are for ourselves and we deserve so much more and its our time, yes I've gained 25 pounds and its all in my tummy, but I'm beautiful and this too shall pass, trust yourself and if you do not, then start trusting that your enough to get through this time, scream, cry, laugh, let yourself roar...we are women💖

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.