After Permetherin treatment

Posted , 10 users are following.

I contracted Scabies in 10/26/17 and was asymptomatic until after 4 weeks.  I received permethrine 5% treatment on 12/19/17 and a second treatment on 12/22/17.  I cleaned everything religiously.  After my treatments I noticed that all the areas that had a rash and the one tunnel I saw cleared up immediately.  The itching never went away and I swear the itching is worse!  They say it gets worse before it gets better but im having a hard time determining if I am reinfected.  This week I have rash on my back in a area that was not red before.  I am told that what was not showing before can appear after treatment.  The "new" area does not look better as each day passes.  However, I do not see any tunnels.  I AM STILL VERY ITCHY.  I was told by a nurse that I have to wait atleast 4 weeks to see if the treatment really worked. Its been only 10 days.  Anyone have advice? 

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

THIS IS MAY 2021. I FOUGHT SCABIES CRUSTED NORWEGIAN TYPE FOR A YEAR IT BLEW UP INTO THAT TYPE BECAUSE DOCTORS MISDIAGNOSED IT. I BEGAN TAKING BLEACH BATHS AND IT WORKED. I HAD IT SO BAD IT TOOK TWO WEEKS OF TWENTY MINUTES SOAKS EACH DAY TWICE A DAY SOAKS USING ONE FULL CUP PLUS ONE HALF OF A HALF (QUARTER) CUP CLOROX BLEACH NOT COLOR SAFE NOT DOLLAR STORE DILUTED JUST STRAIGHT BLEACH BLEACH STIRRED INTO AS HOT AS COULD STAND IT FULL SMALL TUB OF WATER. FILL TWO LARGE SPRAY BOTTLES EACH WITH 1/3 BLEACH AND REST HOT WATER TO MIX UP SHAKE. KEEP IT ON YOUR BED ONE IN CAR. IF YOU ITCH IMMEDIATELY SPRAY YOURSELF RUB IT AS MANY TIMES NECESSARY. WASH SHEETS AND TOWEL AND WASH CLOTH NIGHTLY ADDING A CAP FULL OF BLEACH ON HOT WATER. BUY BOX OF LATEX GLOVES USE ONCE AFTER PUTTING NIGHTLY SHEETS AND WASH CLOTH AND HAND TOWEL YOU STEP OUT ON IN WASHER AND WASH WITH A CAP FULL OF BLEACH AND DETERGENT IN HOT WATER. BLEACH WIPE ALL DOOR KNOBS, SPRAY TOILET AFTER EACH USE. FIRST SHOWER WITH SOAP SHAMPOO HAIR TO CLEAN THEN DO BLEACH BATH. SOAK SCALP TOO WITH EVERY PART OF YOUR BODY IN THE BLEACH BATH. IMMEDIATELY RELIEF AND YOU WILL FEEL GRITTY THINGS ON SKIN. THATS THE DYING SCABIES BUT YOU NEED TO DO THIS ALL FOR A MONTH. THE BLEACH 20 MIN SOAKS AND EVERYTHING SPRAY YOUR HOME AND CAR WITH THE SPRAY DAILY FOR A MONTH JUST BE SAFE. THE MEDICATION NEVER WORKED FOR ME. THIS BROUGHT IMMEDIATE RELIEF AND KILLS THEM.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.