agoraphobia anxiety depression panic attacks pip

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi im new to this just wondering if there is light at the end of the tunnel i have suffered from agoraphobia panic attacks and depression for many years but had shown some inprvement over the years but the past 18 months have been hell im on mirtazapine promethazine lophepramine amertryptaline and good old diazapam.  i put in for pip 12 monthes ago and am due for a domisilary hearing on tuesday my panic is through the roof even though its going to in my own home im terrified there will be 9 people in my home has anyone else had a domisillary hearing would like to know what its like 

thankyou

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

thankyou im still in shock cant stop crying keep going from one emotion to another was angry with him yesterday and felt terrible about it but cant belieave that he has gone and left his wonderfull daughters our youngest is only 5 months i keep talking to him like he is still hear my nurses are coming regular and im being sedated but it still doent help my stop feeling,  I was so happy with him id never had much luck with men and i finnally met my soal mate and now he is gone i dont know how to be without him  they still havnt released his body which is makeing it even harder to bear but because he was so young they cant seem to find how he died and people keep asking and wanting answers that i cant give which is doing my head in but at least from what they are saying there is nothing obvious to say he suffered so i can take some comfort in that thanks again 
    • Posted

Again, I'm so sorry for what you must be suffering at the moment. Hopefully, your family are rallying round you and doing as much as they can to comfort you. The grieving process will take time so don't be afraid to ask for help when and as you need it - the last thing you need is more stress and pressure put upon yourself. Sending you the biggest hug I have in my heart. xx
  • Posted

I havnt written in this for a while as i thought i was ok on my PIP till Dec 2018 however that isnt the case after a year of paper work and winning my appeal i had a review. I have been removed from daily living and put on low rate mobility which means i lose my disability premium what was the point in going to court they do what they want anyway.  Just done the mandatory reconsideration now awaiting the result of that which im sure i will have lost its all on 1 point so looking like another year of paperwork why do they find it so easy to be so dismisive of people with mental health issues my mental health has gotton worse since the loss of my fiancee did they think i was just going to get better they have zero compassion and knowledge of mental health issues its a joke they are pushing people over the edge.  So fed up with the whole system.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.