Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all,just to say that i recently took delivery of an Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff with Cooler.

if any of you are thinking of purchasing one then let me say that they dont do anything which any other kind of cold compress will not do.

so there is nothing magical

HOWEVER .......it is extremely easy to use and very very handy to have right there when required.  for example through the night. when everyone is sleeping . . . . . apart from you.

hope this helps if you are considering buying one.

now youre probably all gonna tell me you have one!

yours

Mike

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Used ones for knee and shoulder scopes.  Nice for short term use...not for long-term TKR recovery.  Thanks...
  • Posted

I do my dr. Said it's the best. It's not and cost me over 100.00. My tkr has been a joke.

• Posted

How much was it??

Mary

• Posted

Think there might be variations depending on who you buy from.

I paid £110 ot thereabouts,and was led to believe this was a good deal.

I think some hospitals have them so you may be able to glean information from the physiotherapy units there.

mine was a slight act of desperation at two in the morning.  But I am fairly pleased with it although not fully convinced it's worth the price.

hope this helps.    Mike

• Posted

Gosh that's a bit steep. Is it like the one advertised for Amazon Prime by the two clerics??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.