Airheels any good?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone out there tried Aircast airheels for their PF. I'm a bit wary of spending more money on my PF and these could cost in the region of over £35 and it's not the best looking thing to wear so has to go under trousers but I'm getting desperate (and overweight because of no walking).

Ann

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Ann,  The make is Aircast.  The devices are airheels.  Mine have been very well worn.  Have actually bougt a second pair recently.  I think I am between sizes.  I take a 7 and a half shoe but have a slim foot. I bought medium size to start with but they are on the generous size for my foot. The small ones are a wee bit tight but wearable.  I bought them online.  We are not allowed to post the website but googling the product will bring it up.  Starts with physio.  Their delivey is good, too.   i paid under £5.00 for next day delivery.  If prepared to wait I think delivery is free.  If you try, good luck.  However, although they work brilliantly for me I cannot guarantee that they will do the same for others. I tried one first before buying a second.  All the best,
  • Posted

I still wear the first pair I bought.  Bought a second pair in the hope that they would fit a bit better.  Wear my medium ones for cycling and the others for walking if  i need them.  At the moment I just have the odd twinge of PF so just wear them when I think I need them.  Wore them evey waking moment when PF was really bad.  Good luck.  I feel for anyone who is suffering because I had to walk with sticks at one point.
    • Posted

Thanks Katlin, much appreciated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.