Posted , 7 users are following.
Hello I had my gallbladder removal on 1st Oct minor complication of a bile leak which was washed out in theatre during operation. Since the operation I've had lots of different problems in not sure if all related to removal.
1. Hot flashes now and then (I'm 33)
2. Temp elevation my temp with tympanic is always 37.4-38 degrees Celsius I don't know if this is only after op as I never really checked before.
3. Yellow stool, now and then sometimes loose bit mainly normal form but always with urgency now if I need a bm I need it now I cannot wait. Is this normal I knownirgency is bit the yellow stool? Today half was brown half yellow. Sorry if tmi!
4. Last 2 weeks experienced nausea and a burning pain in stomach not extremely painful bit annoying and stops me enjoying life.
5. Since I woke up from the surgery I have had intermittent hoarseness and throat clearing gp thinks its laryngeal pharyngeal reflux but I think its odd it only started right after sigery isn't it more likely my throat was damaged by the anaesthetist?
Dr has prescribed ppis he thinks pain is gastritis but I haven't taken them yet as I read I could be h.pylori bacteria and if you tale ppi gje test wont be accurate so I want to see Dr again and ask for that test.
I'm so lost and fed up and very scared all these symptoms are something like cancer.
1 like, 20 replies