Aloe Vera Gel with Tumeric Essential OiI - Best healing ever!

Posted , 53 users are following.

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I was so sad that I seemed to have had a backslide and shocking fusing beginning.  WELL! I want to share with you all my wonderful turn around. 

I stopped in at my Coop and tentatively asked one of the nutritional experts there about skin diseases "down there".  The man I like there is an older fellow and very warm hearted.  He instantly gently said, Oh, you have lichen? and told him my tale that Vitamin D etc protocol was working internally and that castor oil had been very helpful externally, but not anymore etc. 

He, Toby told me about Aloe Vera gel and to mix a tablespoon with 3 or 4 drops of Tumeric Essential Oil.  he shared a couple stories and even that he has Oral Lichen and he controls it with swishing with the liquid aloe daily.   I took the tumeric home to add to my aloe.

I read up on both of those online - amazing verifiable data on them. Anyway, long story short, this mixture is a friggin' miracle!  within a day the fusing was unfusing and I was out of pain again... and I think the thickened skin at my perineum is even getting back to softer. 

I've waited a bit to share with you all; I wanted to be sure it was for real. By all means read up on these two things.   Oh OH! and along with that mixture, I have also read an article from a doctor that indicates that they think more important than the creams we use it appears to be the massaging in that helps the most!  Blessings, Nancy

18 likes, 168 replies

168 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Wow Nancy, that's great about the turnaround.  I'm going to pick up Tumeric Essential Oil today.  Please tell me the quantity you mixed with Aloe Vera gel.  Swishing, you mean ingesting it

• Posted

oh, Susan. sure, the aloe GEL mixture is 2 or 3 teaspoons of aloe to 3-4 drops of tumeric. That is for TOPICAL application. 

My conversation about swishing in the mouth was for Toby's oral lichen planus in his mouth... and he said that he uses the aloe JUICE for that and holds it for about 15 minutes a day before spitting it out... not ingesting it.  ...but watch the video I'll send separately. the automatic system is already delaying my pots this morning....

• Posted

Thanks Nancy,  I feel like I am confusing my vjay with so many different creams and ointments and oils.  The Emuaid is helping, but maybe the aloe and tumeric will make it better.    Thank you so much!
    • Posted

So I ran right out to the health food store and they did not have tumeric essential oil or pure aloe vera.  BUT I did pick up CBD oil Balm.  They said if it didn't help me I could bring it back.  This seems to have helped a number of people I googled online. It's not cannabis cream, but I will try to get that next or mix my own.  WOndering if anyone here has tried the CBD Oil balm.

• Posted

Hi Nancy, Can we clarify, are you using this topically? Can you also give us brands of turmeric and also aloe Vera gel. Do you buy the aloe already prepared commercially or do you grow your own plant?Really need details..Any burning if you apply topically. Do you have any ulcers, cuts, itching? Wondering what it would be like on open ulcers? This all sounds hopeful. Just want to get this right. Thanks so much for sharing!
    • Posted

HI Cynthia... yes definitely this is for topical use - same as we have been using castor oil or olive oil, emuaid, coconut oil etc. the difference is that both aloe and tumeric have extensive studies behind them... little did I know!

OH, I already answered Sue about the brands but I see now that it is one of the ones being held back for the moment. argh. that should come through in another hour or two, just let me know if it doesn't.

I only experienced a tiny tingle on open fissure but I just continued o massage it in and that went away. the itching had returned to my anus and the aloe mixture stopped it all cold within a day maybe 2. NOw in only 2 weeks I keep forgetting to apply anything! 

.. but I know I must; I now have a much better appreciation for how difficult it is to manage a vulva for a lifetime! grin.  no really - back in the late 70's working and racing sailing in Key West  the doctors there told us women to NOT WEAR underwear, don't wear tight pants period - the climate is too dang humid for vulvas. 

• Posted

Thanks a lot for posting this. Do you know if it helps with itching?
    • Posted

oh J! it stops the itching cold in it's tracks. I thought maybe I was mistaken so I waited to share this...  but make no mistake - I'm not doing this alone to be well - I'm taking all the supplements to rebuild my immune system that I researched so it all goes together in my mind.... 

• Posted

Hi Nancy, that is fantastic news!!! thanks for sharing, I will order both today.  

Keep us all posted on your continued progress.

• Posted

Sure will, Guppy and THANK you for all our encouraging words! 

• Posted

Great success. I wish everyone the same success, but youve seen on Patient that different things work for different situations.

A list of good healing medicines, non prescription.

Aloe vera gel with Turmeric essential oil added 3-4 drops per 8oz of aloe.

Emuaid

Good luck to you all.

• Posted

yes indeed JAY! we all respond slightly differently..

and each of us even discovers what one worked later doesn't or starts to sting when I hadn't before. we do need a short list of items to transfer back and forth with. But hey, can you please explain what you list the aloe/tumeric as 3-4 drops to 8 ounces? maybe that is your concotion? Toby did not metnion anything about 8 ounces of GEL? or did you mean juice form of Aloe? i that what you've been taking for  oral lichen?   to to clarify.. thanks. 

But for me, now, I feel no compulsion to mess with a good thing. I'm sticking with this.

AND taking all my nutritional supplements. AND laying off of sugar ( smiles - though i had a lovely fourth of July fireworks celebration with my daughter and little grandson... and enjoyed a huge ice cream sandwich them and no ill effects. )

• Posted

That's awesome! I have always heard that turmeric has healing powers and honestly ive never thought about using aloe Vera down there but it all makes sense! I have been using essential oils only for the last six months and am having success with it but it I will certainly keep the turmeric in mind! Thanks for sharing!

• Posted

HI Sonya, you are very welcome. which essential oils hve you been using? for the LS?  very interested to her your experiences. 
    • Posted

I use castor/lavendar/coconut oil mixed together and recently added emu oil to my concoction..lol. I am thinking I might need to add some turmeric too!
    • Posted

Evening, Sonya.  well sure.. but please do watch the video that I posted on the actual scientific testing on aloe specifically to heal ls and lp.  I also found a science based article on tumeric but don't remember wher eI put that link - yet. 

The whole reason for my excited posting finally yesterday is because, like you, i've been using what we all have heard about that "helps" ... but those haven't stopped it all. So after 6 months feelign this well is wonderful. As much as I've appreciated castor oil and also coconut oil and lavendar etc for me at any rate they dont' hold a candle to the new mix.  let us know how your mixture is working.. Blessings

• Posted

Oh I will! I think I will try this and let you know! So happy for your success!😀😘

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.