Aloe Vera Gel with Tumeric Essential OiI - Best healing ever!

Posted , 53 users are following.

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I was so sad that I seemed to have had a backslide and shocking fusing beginning.  WELL! I want to share with you all my wonderful turn around. 

I stopped in at my Coop and tentatively asked one of the nutritional experts there about skin diseases "down there".  The man I like there is an older fellow and very warm hearted.  He instantly gently said, Oh, you have lichen? and told him my tale that Vitamin D etc protocol was working internally and that castor oil had been very helpful externally, but not anymore etc. 

He, Toby told me about Aloe Vera gel and to mix a tablespoon with 3 or 4 drops of Tumeric Essential Oil.  he shared a couple stories and even that he has Oral Lichen and he controls it with swishing with the liquid aloe daily.   I took the tumeric home to add to my aloe.

I read up on both of those online - amazing verifiable data on them. Anyway, long story short, this mixture is a friggin' miracle!  within a day the fusing was unfusing and I was out of pain again... and I think the thickened skin at my perineum is even getting back to softer. 

I've waited a bit to share with you all; I wanted to be sure it was for real. By all means read up on these two things.   Oh OH! and along with that mixture, I have also read an article from a doctor that indicates that they think more important than the creams we use it appears to be the massaging in that helps the most!  Blessings, Nancy

18 likes, 168 replies

168 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Thank you Nancy! Have doc appt today because nothing seems to be working for me. I have absolutely nothing to lose by trying this recipe. Will let you know how I get on.
    • Posted

YOu are so welcome Cleo and all. I just fee so greatful that I seem to live where there are remarkable people who love things natural and do their sustainable gardening and nutritional homework etc. It sure does "take a village". 

• Posted

That's so interesting, I'm a turmeric kind of a person and put it in everything, im not so damaged because it's been under control and never worsening, maybe because of the turmeric that I ingest in everything plus some capsules I buy online " extrem turmeric " from the US , but , your mix with aloe is extremely interesting and going to try it out for sure,because I think that LS actually comes from a form Of STD infection that's not been treated or not we'll treated and turmeric is an amazing anti fungul, good for yeast and anti inflammatory and that's to say the least about turmeric and I believe it does much more ,  thank you for sharing, I just love a natural alternative, I've used the baking soda too and it gave me incredible results, no more symptoms and no more taring and itching for a long long time and things feel really normal , except I'm looking into a complete turnaround and not just another temporary relief.

Tkx a lot for your great share ????

• Posted

Wow, Mimi - thank you too. I really had no idea how powerful tumeric was until this. I've put it in my smoothies in the past, but Toby does say that we really need a stronger  amount to battle this LS.  Smiles. for your complete turnaround be sure to include the nutritional protocol I built based on the research on vitamin D deficiency being a worldwide phenomenon. I've got the link in my profile

• Posted

I'm new to this but I will try this to try to ward off anything nasty that's lurking around the corner for me. Thank you for your support.

• Posted

What store what brand. More info please ,do they,have a,web site.
    • Posted

Nancy,

To clarify, are we taking about stopping the itch or is this concoction to reduce the white patches or help reverse fusing? My main concern is all my fusion which I want undone! And all the white patches that are taking over that I want to return to my normal color! Thanks in advance!

• Posted

Yes to all the above. Remember, generous and frequent massage of the fusions is what works best as you apply the oil.
    • Posted

ditto what jay said... it's got it all. I dont' remember what Jay's got but he must have laredy known about aloe before I found out. Don't know  yet if he has  been adding hte tumeric that makes this killer combination.

• Posted

Nancy K B. Of course I don't have Lichen sclerosus of the labia, I have Lichen simplex of the skin. I may have heard about the aloe and turmeric today from you.

My rash is a slow responding itchy and scabbed rash. Kenalog works but takes about two weeks to show results.

• Posted

Hi Nancy 😉

im in the same boat as Lynn who asked you if the aloe & turmeric oil would clear up the white plagues & fusing. I see Jay & yourself said yes.

Did you have those issues ( white plagues , fusing ) clear up for you personally using this new treatment? 

Ive just starting approximate 6 day’s on borax soaks but it’s so drying & no improvement yet. Thought I may alternate with your method .

thx smile

• Posted

Thanks Jay, but how long have you been taking aloe without the tumeric then? is it helping - or did I misunderstand? thanks
    • Posted

Hi Rose, 

ah well you know none of us can speak for another - this thing is so individual I can't promise anything. I only shared because I have felt SO GRATEFUL that something has started working that is so good that I'm almost forgetting my crotch all day - grin.  

Ha - well I had to go check just for you Rose. I really don't look very often I just feel.  So I could care less if there is some whitishness as long as there is no pain or itching or fusing or open sores.  So, the white is not all gone in the 2 or 3 weeks I've been using it, but it is reduced.

More important to me is that the rough scaly skin on the edges and at the perineum feel smoother and softer even just going away, and of course the open fissures closed back up.  and the beginning of a fusing at the bottom that was painful just disappeared... but I hadn't had that long so I don't know anything about reversing long-term fusing up the labia.  You'll have to experiment and tell us the results... give it time though, and read up on both the aloe and tumeric online for medical articles.. and you will find that some of the supplements that are immune builders I have listed also have collagen formation and other skin healing capacities too. 

Rose maybe reduce your borax soaks to only 3 days a week or even two in this summer weather. (oh, unless you are in australia smiles). 

I don't think any of us have used soaks only, but combine them with applying our favorite emollient of the day and then off to bed. When I had a particularly uncomfortable boil looking thing between my cheeks I even resorted to soaking a cotton ball in borax water and simply going to bed with it there. no rubbing irritation for the night.  but my borax soaks when needed definitely helped wit pain so ? maybe you aren't using it strongly enough? 2 tablespoons I've also seen an article about a whole cup in the tub.   blessings, 

• Posted

Hi Nancy 😌

thank you for your kind reply ,

Just got back from the store with turmeric oil and aloe 👍

Thx4 checking out your progress regarding the white plagues you’ve make some head way there too. 

I used the strongest borax solution first few times then reduced it to a tablespoon in hottest sitz bath 20 minutes. Now I’m sore in the labia minora area so yes I’ll only use twice a week for now.

I only had left side fusion and white plagues on labia minora no itching or burning before. 

After a really bad UTI five yrs ago I was left with all the symtoms like bladder ,urethra , clitoris pain. No IC though , just nerve pain.

Then just over a month ago LS diagnose via biopsy, prior to that thyroid.

Everything seems to follow menopause but I’m staying positive 🙏 that my body will eventually find a balance. Some days are hard yet it’s stories of success that bring lots of encouragement. 

Ill not resume the Borax till the burning subsides and give your treatment a go alternately. 

Much thx again 😉

• Posted

Hi Nancy,  I just ordered the Aloe and Tumeric as you noted above.  I can't wait to try this.  Last night was a nightmare with the itching.  

I am confused, is this aloe/tumeric combination something to do once a day or several times a day?  

Is it also in lieu of other creams?

Thank you.

• Posted

I don't quite understand how we can unfuse ourselves.  Looks like the skin is pretty settled where it is.

• Posted

HI Susan, sorry out gardening today figuring out how to hang up a whole bunch of oregano to dry. 

I personally have switched to the aloe mixture entirely, though I definitely keep the zinc A+D ointment available  just in case. I've let my bottle of Castor oil run out, the aloe is so much easier to apply and cooling. I think how often is up t each woman who need something depending on how they are feeling. I'm finally to the point that I don't even notice my crotch all day, but I definitely apply at night.  and should more often too. 

Please remember I don't subscribe to trying to heal oneself using only creams etc. the INTERNAL BALANCE needs to be built back up on a regular basis.  Thanks. 

• Posted

Hi Susan, 

I did a post over 2 years ago about treating my LS with borax (with great success). Anyway, somewhere in there is a link to an article about fusing. If I find I'll forward it along to you. Anyway, the fusing is skin basically sticking together and can be separated, however I think it will depend how far along your fusing is - the more heavily fused the longer it'll take to unfuse. Mine wasn't too far along, and I have unfused. 

Nancy, I just picked up some aloe and the turmeric oil, so while I don't want a flare to happen, I'm ready to try your remedy if it does. Always curious about different options!

• Posted

HI Susan

I can't really answer that question for most of you who've got a long term problem with fusing. Maybe some other's who've had any reversal of fusing with any kind of product can share their experiences. 

I do know that the painful beginning of fusing at my forchette (I had to look that up today). definitely stopped and backed back down .... Let's all keep reading on this, I"m sure i"ve seen some comments here and there about reversing fusing -naturally that is...  

• Posted

Hi all,

Im starting with aloe vera gel on its own then will try the turmeric oil when Im back in the US as an added ingredient. Re the fusing, I think there is different interpretation of what fusing is as its different for all. There is one woman who has a blog about her LS who says that the skin unfused after she made her own concoction of carrier oils with essential oils, it took about a month so Im trying her concoction she sells and will report back after about 6 weeks of us. However, for me I dont see any possible ability of unfusing. Some people say the skin sticks together and then it unsticks when it un fuses, but my anatomy didn't progress that way. There is no separation anymore between the inner and outer labia, they are flattened out, like one piece of skin, i dont even see a seam anymore (sorry to be graphic!) so how could they possibly separate? Plus, I have atrophy as well (skin shrinkage) so Im trying all of these ideas but trying to keep expectations low as I dont want to be disappointed, and I hope Im wrong! In any case, my main goal is to return that pearly white skin to its flesh tone because that is a sign the LS is going into remission. Open to people's thoughts here, hope Im not sounding negative, I just want to be practical. And I FULLY agree with NANCY KB that we have to heal ourselves internally too. PS I love bicarbonate and water spritzes with a dash of tea tree for cleaning/balancing ph after a trip to the toilet. 

• Posted

Ohhhhhh, I can just smell the oregano fragrance.   I realize that it is up to each of us to find something that works for each of us.  I always strive to find something better than what I am using and you have been most helpful.  It's all worth a shot, including taking care of everything from the inside out. 

I wish our gyns and primary care doctors would have a list of possible alternative treatments and list some helpful sites.  It's a shame that we leave the doc's office with a prescription for Clobestol or some other steroid only.  Can't wait for my deilvery of aloe and tumeric.  RIght now the Emuaid is helping a lot.  Castor oil was so so.  Baking soda rinse next.

My goal is to NOT think about my crotch so much all the time  Thanks Nancy..

• Posted

Hi Nancy, I am wondering if your aloe is thick or watery. I see the juice which is like water, or. the thicker aloe. Is yours organic?
    • Posted

hi Cynthia - the one we want for our crotch front and back is the GEL form. The Lily of the Valley brand that I got at my health food Coop does not say organic on it but it does say, 99% in very large type. Oh wait... on the back side it says the aloe vera gel is organic, that just leaves the 1% of stuf like  vitamin e and vitamin c that are not technically organic I suppose. 

• Posted

OH gosh, Lynn, you mention fusing in a way I hadn't thought. Thank you for being so graphic.

You know, at age 72 and even plenty of college courses I don't think I was ever taught any too much about my own body! ha. I DID learn how to dissect a frog. Does that count? the one I got even had eggs in her (sad face). 

Anyway, because of you i now know that I also no longer have any discernable labia minora.  BUT I'm pinking back up and I have no pain and I don't seem to be falling apart anywhere... so that helps. smiles

• Posted

Hi Alistar,

I to too would appreciate a copy of your article that you find about fusing and unfusing. Perhaps you can post it toyour own "discussion section here? howevr hat works. 

• Posted

Hi AListar,  Can you private message me regarding the article on unfusing?  or posting here.  Thank you. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.