Alpha Brainwaves

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been on You Tube today and found quite a few alpha brainwave tracks.

Just type in: alpha brainwaves music on the search bar on You Tube.

Melbi

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Good Morning Melbi! Great to hear you have actually drifted off to sleep, even if interrupted by dreams. It's also great to hear you've woken up feeling human. Go hug your granddaughter, smile at the postie, spread the good vibes while you have them. (Even if the postie does not have your CD yet!)

It's great to hear of your success, even a little positive progress is a good sign for others. Thank you for your report and good luck with your fory into the new night of sleepfulness. xx

• Posted

Melbi, just a thought. Could you try listeining to the CD through light headphones when the girls are asleep? xx
  • Posted

Hi Breezman

I managed to listen to it in peace and quiet when they went to bed. I did think about thge headphones and will probably use them during the day if I feel myself getting all worked up.

I'm not 100% convinced yet as to whether the CD is any different to any other relaxation music though.

I will keep you informed of how it goes. Hopefully by the beginning of next week I will only be using the CD rather than the great night sleep tablets and the codiene.

Melbi x

• Posted

Melbi, I recall you like Enya. I do too, and I have a CD playing at night which relaxes me, it's the one with \"Stroms in Africa\" on it. Am getting drowsy so may sleep soon. We lve in hope!
  • Posted

Yes I do love Enya - I find her voice very soothing.

I love Storms in Africa. Then again I can't think of any of her tracks that I dislike. But Storms in Africa has to be one of my favourites.

Sadly, even her CD's haven't helped me drift off to sleep, probably because I enjoy listeing to them so much lol.

Here's hoping sleep is coming to you.

Melbi x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.