always crazy thoughts

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi guys its me again ive posted here before and it really helps me sad ive had anxiety since september of 2016 it was severe i was in my house for 2 months with no contact to the outside only through a window because it was so bad i have gotten better i go outside everyday at least to 30 mins to get air and a walk i go places but its hard because i get anxious but i know i need to face it and beat it thank god for my boyfriend i feel safe when hes around because i know nothing will happen to me i have had good days and bad thankful for the good ones feel good not to deal with anxiety i can see ive gotta better not a lot but its getting better i get anxious about almost everything its horrible the stupidest things get me anxious and i always try to fight it i feel alone at times and something i wonder if my symptoms are anxiety? 

-chest pains

-heavy chest

-leg weakness (somedays)

-shaky body inside (somedays)

-feel emotional

-like im going to lose control

-fear of dieing or having a health problem

-cheeks turn red and burn

-when i walk or stand i have a heavy chest

-depersonalization (somedays its not so bad)

-dizziness feeling faint some days 

-back pain

-neck pain 

-headaches

-feel like im getting choked sometimes when i lay down

-arms get light when i get anxious

is this all anxiety related? and i hate that my anxiety makes me feel like i have other health problems when i know i dont sad i want to get back out to living my life and enjoying staying out not here on my bed and typing this also has anyone dealth with this or DP ? sad if so please let me know if it ends or will this ever end im going to see a therapist this month hopefully will help me. Im on no pills i used to be but i stopped taking them because they made me feel worse 

0 likes, 54 replies

54 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi 😊 weakness... shakey body inside... choking sensation...emotional/loosing control... fear of illness/dying... burning sensation...

Yep! I got all these! The tight throat/choking is actually called Globus, it exists, it has a name... it's harmless! But scary. Once I had seen the neurologist and he explained it to me, the Globus got better within a few days. It's another horrid symptom of health anxiety. Giving it a name and knowing what it is really helps.

"I now have health anxiety, and as part of that, I get Globus" There. Said it! It does help. I feel ready to start recovering now. I'm looking into CBT, and hoping that'll help. Well done for getting out of the house. Keep it up! I only started with Health Anx about Aug/Sept 2016 too. Out of nowhere. (Though looking back... actually, it's always been there, but less noticeable!).

Hope this helps. God blesss you x

• Posted

gosh it gets the best of us and i want to look into CBT i heard its the best therapy out there for anxiety and wow yeah when i lay down feels like im getting choked and have head pressure seeing a doctor tomorrow too so thnak god got all my symptoms written down so i can tell her and when i look back to where i was in september i want to cry horrbile times im a lot btter now but still need work good luck and i hope the best for you! thank you for the reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.