am i alone on this combination

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have been taking mirtz 30mg and quetizapine 15mg for about 4 weeks now ,  have suffered depprsn and severe anxiety for 20 years this combination just knocks me out at night ,and i feel worse now than i did when i started taking these meds , shaking emotional so withdrawn , no life so unhappy , does anybody else feel like this,  

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thanks Terry they say on the Internet it's called complicated grief where you just can't move on cause you feel guilty about being here and they are not but its not fair on us as we both deserve the life that we both desire so hopefully one day we can do it xx
    • Posted

i agree , the problem is when you go to your gp they dont have the knowledge about mental health problems so you need to see profesionals who really do , the trouble is it takes ages to get the support and meds that we need , when i told my gp how i felt he replied, really are you sure, as if to say i have given you meds so they must be working
  • Posted

I know they know nothing really I asked if I could have bereavement counselling and she handed me the Samaritans number so if I needed someone to talk to I could phone them no help at all . I have a private counsellor and she says I have to go through all this pain to get to the other side as I have to let this grief out and not to feel guilty about it she's helped me loads but sometimes I wish I could just sleep through the bad times as I feel like my heart is being ripped from my chest xxx
  • Posted

Hi Terry how's things with you the doc is weaning me off these tablets and putting me on Sertraline hope these make me feel better 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.