Am I the only one when get lightheaded, feels like they can't control their arms or legs.

Posted , 6 users are following.

My arms and legs get Jelly. When I wake up I start to feel light headed.  My arms feel weak. Now almost everyday my eyes hurt. My eyes feels heavy like its tired. Who else gets the ringing in their ears? 

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I get all of the above, apart from the eyes. Real pain in the butt isn't it. 
    • Posted

I'm having a really bad week at the moment, so I'm not doing a lot other than sleeping. Doctor gave me some meds that I'm contemplating taking, but last time I tried to sort it with pills I felt horrendous. The ringing on ears I can deal with, it's everything else, I get chest pain and a horrible grip like feeling in my throat. I don't know what to do to ease it, as I don't know what I'm anxious about, suppose  just anxious because I'm anxious, viscous circle. I've tried loads of alternative therapies and had CBT, spent a fortune but nothing really. It's comforting knowing your not alone though. Do you have any tips to share?
    • Posted

I'm trying to cope with it. I've been praying ALOT. Listening to gospel to relax. When I feel like I can't control my feelings and thoughts, I go outside. It's freaky feeling like you can't control your movements, or the ticking feelings. I don't like the ringing and popping in my ears either. The most thing I hate is the dizzy, brain fog feeling.
  • Posted

Every single day 24/7 for 2 years now so bad at moment can't stand up xxx 
    • Posted

Why can't you stand up? Have you gotten any tests done? MRI, CT Scan, blood work, ENT? Sometimes I feel like I have arthritis In my fingers. Lol whenever my head starts getting lightheaded I hear popping sounds in my head and neck. Smh
    • Posted

Ah man I feel for you, I've only had it 6 months but it's the worst 6 months of my life. So depressing. Do you take medication?
  • Posted

These are all panic disorder symptoms, even with no panic attack the fear is that it will happen. Takes over your life, stops you doing anything just waiting all the time for the worst to happen, when it doesn't you just feel you have got away with it this time. Next day it starts all over again. I was waking up feeling dizzy with a tightness in my chest, then dreading starting to get up and start the day. It has been better since taking the SSRIs so if your doctor has prescribed anything, take it - it is always best to follow medical advice. I used to look at the tablet by the glass of water and have a sick feeling about taking it. I waited for some horrid result, but after a few days got used to just taking the medication and giving it time to work. I was on the same medication for 3 years then made the mistake of stopping taking it, bad panic set in again so I am back to it again. It worked last time, I was free and happy. CBT didn't work for me, understanding panic is not the problem, when it is happening all the therapy and behaviour advice to 'go with it until it subsides' goes out of my head. If you google belly breathing, that does actually work to calm heart rate etc - proper breathing instead of panting tells your body there is nothing to fear and it goes away.
    • Posted

What meds did the Dr. Prescribe? I sometimes feel I got ths anxiety from a medication I received from the Dr to help with my High Blood pressure. After taking it I got dizzy. From then it's non stop.
  • Posted

Had every test under the sun and tried every med but my body won't tolerate anything  horrible side effects so doctor stops them,even antibiotics and antihistimine so can't take,don't know why it's so bad at the moment  think there may be something hormonal going on xx 
  • Posted

I've had different Ssri. Beta blockers,diazapan you name it I've tried it,about 20 different meds all have different reactions ie hallucinations,bleeding,suicidal ect x 
  • Posted

I get all of these symptoms! The tinitus i can cope with! The dizziness drives me nuts and brings on a panic attack as i am convinced i am having a stroke! I also get pins and needles and foggy head...i find sleep, meditation, CBT and anti depressants to be the best treatments for me...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.