Amitriptyline

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have been on amitriptyline for 2 weeks now so i can sleep coz i have fibro,but they have stopped working anyone else experience this

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, I have been put on Dosulepin two weeks ago and they are helping me sleep better. I now have 4/5 hours instead of just 1. They do nothing for the pain as they said they would..
    • Posted

they wont you may have too go back to the doctor and ask for something for the pain
    • Posted

Hello, I do take Oramorph as well for the pain. I told the Rheumatologist I don't want to go on to antidepressants as I am not depressed just fedup of being in pain day in day out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.