Amlodipine

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm 52 female.I've been  on this drug for a couple of years. I started with 2.5mg then 5 . The last couple of days I've been put on 10mg as my bp was165 over 100. After reading the commentspabout the drug I don't feel confident about taking a stronger dose. I do feel very tired stressed, joint pains & stiffness. Even tingling down left side if body. Doc said it could be blood pressure causing this tinglness. It is very hard to feel reassured. Is it the drug that us causing these symptoms or is it that I need to get the blood pressure down. I feel very anxious and not sure what to think anymore. Does anyone know of any good natural supplements that help reduce blood pressure?

im now being investigated with blood tests for anemia thyroid problpems, X-ray on chest & knees. I m always stressed with work & home life. 

Anyone have any positive outcomes with a this amlodipine? As I'm. So confused.

thanks

Thanks.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am keeping track on the progress of a new procedure. Removal of the karated organs. In test subjects with hypertension, their blood pressure dropped to normal and stayed there without any medications.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.