And bisoprolol...

Posted , 6 users are following.

greeting from FINLAND? sorry my english isnt perfect. this forum has been so helpfull for me.

i had hav svt for 25 years. they first time cought it this summer . i'm going for ablation next month. kardiolog dr gave me 2.5 mg bisoprolol. i have low bp. i asked him should i start with half dose.. i know i'm sensitive for drugs. he almost laughted that the 2.5 mg is so little dose that i can take it whole. still... i started with half. first few days where ok but then the hell started. half of the day i was like a trainhit. after hour taking the med i got these little anxiety spikes that lastet on hour or so. but i thought that it was just sideeffects for the start. my eyes and mouth went dry, my vision was odd, my ears where ringing and humming. i was so tired. i didnt never take the whole 2.5 mg tablet. i took half in the evening and 1/4 in mornings.

month went and this anxiety stayed, i cryed 3 days without no reason, i was so mess. i havent felt anything (anxiety) like that before. i had to go to this psyciatria er to talk to someone, i couldnt be at home. they send me to er. er doctor said that i should slowly stop this med and it doesnt suit for me. two days before i called the cardio nurse who talket to doctor who gave this drug for me, doctor still said that this is the best medicin and i have to take it until the ablation. er doc said that if i have managed 25 years with my svt why do i need to eat this med now. before ablation i should have to stop this like 3 days before cold turkey as you say here. i couldnt handle that. now i'm weaning since last wendsday. i feel these wawes go thro me. anxiety is lower than the worst days but still here.. i feel week. i cant stand too long. im lucky i had wonderful er nurse, who said i have to stop this med. i would be in the mental hospital if there would be a doctor who wouod say that it is not the drug...

one biggest problem for me is now appettite. it is very hard to get food down 😦

this forum has helped me a lot. i feel that mayby i am not crazy afterall

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi

i was in Bisoprolol just two months I was taking 10 mg ,Because my blood pressure is a little high, and it was the worst day of my life. I became like an old man. My body shivering, cold feet, dizziness, dizziness and ringing in the ears. I stopped taking it only after two months of using it. Loss of energy most of the time, foggy head and dizziness sometimes I feel better, but the adrenaline in our bodies is rushing with force. I give up and I have no solution but to take vitamins. I do not want to be negative, but I am afraid that it will not come out of my body. I am 39 years old, I admit that the tinnitus with time has improved, I just feel With a band in the ear, but ringing in the ears. Note: Do not ask the doctor, because it will worsen your condition. Do not use any medication. Pregnancy and time will end this despicable drug that caused me anxiety and incomprehensible fear.

• Posted

i hope you are well after ablation. how long did it take you to feel normal after stopping bisoprolol?? is the ringing and dizziness gone?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.