Another Solution

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have just purchased from the Optician on his recommendation Sterilid Eyelid Cleanser by Thera Tears I have used it for about a week and I am  finding it helpful  I had tried many of the other remedies here but did not feel confident as many are not meant to be used on the eyes  This has tree oil in it and has been made for eye-use. 

Can anyone suggest what can soften eyelashes the one eye I have bad blepharitis in my eyelashes are harder and stiffer than on the other eye and that seems to part of the problem as well.   Carol

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

From the health food store, I bought organic castor oil.  I use a Qtip to apply it to my lashes at night.  It helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.