Anterior repair coming up!! Petrified😕

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hi ladies, after following this great forum I was wondering if

After the repair you suffer from any particular pain? I've read with p repair you have buttock pain. Also do everyone suffer with Uti

After this op? Could anyone put my mind arrest ad I'm getting

Myself worked up over it.thankyou ladies.x

0 likes, 96 replies

96 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi when are you having it done
    • Posted

Hi Debra, I am booked in April 18th. A way off I know but very

Anxious hun.x

• Posted

Hi wrlshgirl67 honestly there is nothing to worry about I no it's easy for me to say that..but you will be fine as long as we have Matron were all good..😀 She is like your doc and nurse on call when ever you need her 😘
    • Posted

Sorry I spelt your name wrong I'm in bed lol x
    • Posted

Hahhahhaha, yes she is brilliant.. I'll be nagging her whenimdone bless hero lol. You have been great too.the only think with this op is that the recovery is very long. I work in a ladies boutique so imon my feet all day.x
    • Posted

Don't worry.. I'm always masking mistake s on this tablet.keys so close together. X
    • Posted

She is I work in a little cafe in a company I work 7-30 - 2 on my feet all day too I've been off since 20th Dec went to have my 8 week check yesterday he said need 2 more weeks yet 🙈
    • Posted

I had posterior repair but my surgeon said it was quite bad it was planned for posterior repair +- hystarectamy but I didn't need that doin I'm 54 lol x
    • Posted

Oh god really.. I was this thinking 6 weeks but now I'm thinking

May be not... Can't believe it takes soooo long to recover. X

• Posted

I did too I was really upset when he told me I never thought it takes this long but heh never mind lol x
    • Posted

I was all excited about going back to work on Monday I might have to use holiday now though x
    • Posted

Did the catheter hurt? I'm dreading that and the feeling of it

Coming out. Eewwwwwol.x

• Posted

Nope not at all and same with the pack just a little uncomfortable x
    • Posted

Just relax, inhale then exhale when they remove the catheter and packing. Any discomfort is temporary and quick.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.