Antidepressant

Posted , 3 users are following.

been on antidepressant totally 6 and a half weeks. ZOLOFT for 2 weeks then PROZAC for 4 and a half weeks without having any positive effect. i suffer severe weird dissociation relating to severe depression. PROZAC helped me once a long time ago hoping it'll help me again. i'm so drained and frustrated since med doesn't kicked in yet?????

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My condition is the same, severely depressed with dissociative and cognitive symptoms. Doc days I've been on med for 7 weeks: ZOLOFT 2 weeks then immediate switch to PROZAC for 5 weeks.I can do nothing....

• Posted

5 and a half weeks on PROZAC 20/40-60-40mg. Pharmacist told me it'll in full effect between 4-6 weeks. i felt more depressed when she told me so. i have no relief....i made an appt with another hospital for a second opinion. Something might br horribly wring in my brain even if CT scan was ok. I'm older.

• Posted

40 days on PROZAC. No relief.Just feel depressed, dissociated and depersonalized.

WONDERING how long I have to be patient more????? JUST regretting i shouldn't have worked till i have mental breakdown.....too late now.

• Posted

Someone told me to take Cti....n for my brain. i tried and had a horrible experience. I felt as if i was losing myself...extremely dissociated

i was restless and panicked. almost called 911. i took xanax right now to calm down.

• Posted

Been on on Fluoxrtine 40mg currently for 7 weeks. My hands are body ate still shaky. Uncomfortable.

Feel slightly less anxious and less depressed. But lots of ups and downs. Still horribly dissociated and occasionally depersonalized.it's so hard to recover from severe mental fatigue.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.