ANXIETY ?

Posted , 6 users are following.

My anxiety/panic attacks have been really bad for a few weeks now, I just wondering if anyone suffers from stomach/digestive problems. My stomach feels like its full of air that just stays there, it seems to press on my chest and make me think my breathing is odd. Its like a tight belt round the bottom of my stomach, nothing seems to help and its really unpleaseant. I must admit my diet hasn't been that good, not eating much, but its the same, wether I eat or I don't. I also think I may be swallowing/gulping air too.

0 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Lesley

Not to bad i suppose, just pottering on best way i can, still getting intrusive thoughts. How are you ?

• Posted

Hi Claire

Im not too bad either, feeling a little anxious today, but im better than I have been. How are you x

• Posted

Hi Lesley

Had a nice day today, been out to the New Forest it was lovely. The problem i have is letting go, it feels that if i let go something bad will happen. Even found myself laughing but then i feel i will then be punished for having a good time, so anxiety starts again. Are you eating yet?

• Posted

hi Claire, I know what u mean, I feel the same with eating if I enjoy it and like it, I end up with stomach issues and them I think its my own fault for eating then I have to stop it again, bloody anxiety it gets us everytime. Im pleased you had a nice day, I had a lovely night last night, mu husband is a wedding photographer and I was invited to the night do. We had a great night, I had something to eat too, and plenty to drink, it was fun, but very anxious this morning, I dunno if it was because I ate or because of the alcohol, both probs, but hey tomorrow is another day, never give up xxxxxx
  • Posted

Hi Lesley

Do you know what i was thinking i don't think i can remember life without anxiety. That sounds awful, i suppose i am good at hiding it. I also think that if i forget about a bad thought it will come true. Its weird how the mind works. No one knew about my anxiety where i work until last year, the head of the school was a complete arsehole about it. and i feel it has changed his opinion of me. xx

• Posted

Hi Claire, I cant remember life without anxiety either, I think we've probs learned to live with it, its a shame your head was so difficult, its hard to open up to people without being judged, im a medical professional and I wouldn't tell anyone at work because I feel I too would be judged, its a constant fight xx take care claire
  • Posted

does anyone else feel like they are gonna pass out or feel really confused and cant rember what you did through out the day or have an attack when sleeping and feel paralyzed sometimes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.